Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!!
After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!!
I'm not your fucking support artist!!"

Kid: "What's that got to do with me!!!
Stop saying stupid things!!"

Law: "If you think that, then next time you should attack first.
Then I can finish her off myself."
:suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure::suresure:
Legit could be writing from WG.
Oda reading our comments xD

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I mean, you think oda will give another supernova win fighting an emperor first, before luffy?. Even tho it's 2v1.
Heck, why not... Luffy has been on the bench this whole arc.
His fights are almost always scheduled last so it's inevitable.
Law and Lidd will get a W for sure.
Whether she eventually wakes up, who knows...

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
“It's a technique so large scale that it's able to cover the whole of Wano Country.”

Well, that was stupid and an insult to our intelligence. Next chapter, Law’s super new secret ultimate technique encompasses the WHOLE WORLD so cool right? But will that be enough to bring BM down? Break next week.
There's no break next week last time I checked 🧐

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Guys, i am sleeping now. Good luck with your discussions.

I am sorry but what are you using @ConquistadoR. I swear to god i wish BM be an idiot and take the attack so that you wouldnt use this argument.
What am i even supposed to say against this stupid argument? Luffy only used Kong Gun only once against BM.
Law needs an Attack as big as an island to damage her but our genius can say BM cant take Kong Gun without using COA and call it a day.

Just a reminder BM break a giant's sword on her head when she is 5. Now answer why Akainu or Shanks can survive Kong Gun. You need to provide proof. :willsmith:
You are going to miss full summary:josad:

Status
Not open for further replies.