Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
insicure your zoro beating a mere king but law and kid have a good time with bigmom.
What mere King lmfao

That guy is a yonko vice captain not your average Katakuri.

Only Beckman received such portrayal thus far amongst the right hand men of yonko.

I know Kaido is much better than King but Zoro also proved to be consistently stronger realistically. I mean even a 10 yo kid shud comprehend that Zoro kinda blacked out merely due the medicine effects mostly, he defeated King clean.

Big Mom: "Damn you~~~~~~!!!
Trafalgar~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!"

Cut to the basement armory, we see Law's sword has also passed through this floor of the castle.

Yamato: "What is that!!!"

Cut to Wanokuni, we see Law's sword stabs the land of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Back to the Live Floor. Big Mom coated her fists with Haki and is hitting Law until he's near dead. But Law doesn't let go of the sword becouse he's making it go deeper and deeper.

Big Mom: "Release me now!!
Trafalgar!!!"

Law: "...!!"

Heart Pirates: "Captain!!"

Law: "Must go...!!
Deeper!!"

Big Mom: "What happened!?
Weren't you already out of strength!?"

Heart Pirates: "What are you doing!? Captain.
Get away!! She's going to kill you!!"

Law finally completes his attack.

Big Mom: "Huh!?
Stop..."

Law: "“Puncture Ville” (Puncture Shockwave - 穿刺波動 (パンクチャー ヴィレ))!!!!"

Big Mom: "Uehhhh~~~~~~!!!

The shockwave from Law's attack goes through the entire Onigashima castle and produces a powerful explosion in Wanokuni. The explosion creates massive hole in the ground of Wanokuni below Onigashima island.

Big Mom screams in pain and spits blood out of her mouth again. Momonosuke looks from the sky the big hole that has been created in Wanokuni. Yamato looks at the roof of the armory and wonders what created that hole.
Oh boy....
His attack is so insane, that he don´t even want it to be near Onigashima since it would totally burst it down...
What a insane feat, the hole must be bigger then Onigashima himself based on how Law act this chapter and how Lance hyped that scene.

Respect for Bm to tanked a small country lvl attack.
Hands down for Law for having now one of the best feats in entire OP verse, easily next to Whitebeard feats.

Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!!
Do you think you can defeat me!!?
I am “Big Mom”!!!!"

Kid: "I'm going to finish you off...!!!
“Damned Punk” (Magnetic Cannon - 電磁砲 (ダムド パンク))!!!!"

Big Mom: "Oooooooh!!!"

In an epic final double page, Kid fires a powerful beam that hits Big Mom's body, who falls to the ground spitting blood from her mouth. In the last panel of the chapter we see Law.

How can anyone read this and not think Big Mom is down.
:kobeha:
its not unthinkable thats she stands up again just for marco to be like, let the youngsters have their victory and finish her off

Big Mom: "Come on!!! Go ahead!!!
Do you think you can defeat me!!?
I am “Big Mom”!!!!"

I don't know but this doesn't sound (and I'm guessing it won't look like either) like someone that is going to get defeated. King and Queen had a shocked look before the final attacks and BM sounded confident.

At least she's not on Onigashima anymore, that's a plus
Isn't she still on the island?

Status
Not open for further replies.