Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cope post.
Zoro already got feats against yonko before folding king in minutes.
The same power luffy got to do what he's doing
Is the same power up zoro got.
Sure sure you fucking genius zoros ap is now weaker after getting acoc you're so clever.
Zoro ain't done yet he taking kaidos head
I don't need to cope. You guys are those with zero narrative appreciation who believe subordinate Zoro has anything to do right now with soloing an emperor that required the two most prominent Supernova captains bar Luffy to almost sacrifice their lives to achieve it.

You are so dumb you believe I stated that "zoros ap is now weaker", so imagine thinking of bigger things. That's how dumb you are, because you thought I give a shit about "zoros ap", or even better, that Oda does when thinking of the defeat of an emperor and what it means narratively.

I wouldn't go that far. Since again we have zero clue what his role is going to be with this whole reaper situation
I would. Big Mom is one of the contenders for supreme kings of the world along with other emperors and admirals; that's her narrative no matter how Oda decided to use her character in the plot until now (and now means two top captains willing to give their lives to defeat her). Meanwhile, Zoro receives a lackey, next time he will probably receive another one and only then he will be put against one of such contenders in the form of an admiral.

You're in for a rude awakening, multiple threads incoming of Zoro being about to solo Big Mom. Not even Luffy is allowed to be stronger than Zoro much Luffy side characters like Law and Kidd.

:toximoji:
Multiple baseless threads of Zoro being about to solo Big Mom; if their level is the usual in here, I couldn't care less nor fear "a rude awakening". And of course Luffy is allowed to be stronger than Zoro, but if that's your mindset then I can't help but laugh at you.

Hours? Roofpiece was less than an hour.
Then she fought for no more than 20 minutes against Kidd and Law.
Trash stamina.
Lol rooftop was more than an hour
G4 lasts 30 min, Luffy and co kept fighting after g4 ran out for 30 min or so.

:milaugh:"trash stamina"
She can fight for days 1v1... fought 2v5 for hour+ and lasted longer in 1v2 (Kidd + Law > Kidd > Law > Zoro) than King who lasted 10 minutes

Admirals fight each other for 10 days - Top Tiers fighting Top Tiers.
Yonkou fighting some wanna be Top Tiers - 20 min later "huff huff i can't anymore, please give me a break! Huff huff".
On-screen fights never last as long as off-screen. Jinbe and Ace fought for five days non-stop, I don't even see Luffy's final fight lasting that much because it just can't be handled properly in a happening plot.

What's the point of the black blade when Zoro can already cut anything & one shot anyone in the verse? I wonder if it has more properties we don't know about, other than being even less likely to break (which again don't really seem necessary, unless it's needed for some reason against Mihawk).

Shusui was a black blade, but Zoro never acknowledged it the way he did with Enma, and of course he wasn't the one to actually forge it. This all makes the grim reaper stuff (seemingly connected to the swords like @yorosenpai pointed out) even more intriguing. Is Oda going the bankai route and we might get some weird (and pointless) abilities? What could Zoro possibly gain from all of this?

It could always simply represent the ultimate mastery of swordsmanship, especially if the will fulfilling theory ends up being right, because he'd already have to accomplish something exceptional in the first place to obtain it... but I don't think so.

Imagine if a swordsman who doesn't have a black blade needs one to stand a chance against one who does. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, but at the same time we only know of two black blade users, one happens to be the current King of Swordsmen and the other one was known as the God of the Blade. Think of the shitstorm that would follow.:saden:

:quest:

Zoro is honestly way too strong right now. No one can compete except maybe Mihawk. He broke the story.
@nik87
:crazwhat:

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lol rooftop was more than an hour
G4 lasts 30 min, Luffy and co kept fighting after g4 ran out for 30 min or so.

:milaugh:"trash stamina"
She can fight for days 1v1... fought 2v5 for hour+ and lasted longer in 1v2 (Kidd + Law > Kidd > Law > Zoro) than King who lasted 10 minutes
Defeated in 20 minutes when she was hurt once on the rooftop.

:josad::josad::josad::josad::josad:

She has iron skin and a weak body
Dude she literally split the sky with kaido lmao.

Try again. She fought Kaido for days after tbat
Jack fought for five days and was beaten in 5 minutes. All's it says is that Kaido and Linlin fighting was barely a fight and Linlin didn't work up a sweat.

They are in denial mode and stuck in 2014 when Yonko seemed like gods
Lmao even I read one piece manga first in 2016, I would still argue for akainu in favor in 2014 if I am here.
Even Whitebeard is strongest pirate/man in viz translation. The admirals look good in MF.
I used to believe admiral = yonko for balance but admoral still look good even noob admiral fujitora look better than big mom nowadays.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I don't need to cope. You guys are those with zero narrative appreciation who believe subordinate Zoro has anything to do right now with soloing an emperor that required the two most prominent Supernova captains bar Luffy to almost sacrifice their lives to achieve it.

You are so dumb you believe I stated that "zoros ap is now weaker", so imagine thinking of bigger things. That's how dumb you are, because you thought I give a shit about "zoros ap", or even better, that Oda does when thinking of the defeat of an emperor and what it means narratively.

I would. Big Mom is one of the contenders for supreme kings of the world along with other emperors and admirals; that's her narrative no matter how Oda decided to use her character in the plot until now (and now means two top captains willing to give their lives to defeat her). Meanwhile, Zoro receives a lackey, next time he will probably receive another one and only then he will be put against one of such contenders in the form of an admiral.

Multiple baseless threads of Zoro being about to solo Big Mom; if their level is the usual in here, I couldn't care less nor fear "a rude awakening". And of course Luffy is allowed to be stronger than Zoro, but if that's your mindset then I can't help but laugh at you.
You are coping

Zoro already hurt a yonko multiple times pre power up
A yonko whose durability shits on memes
The yonko kidd and law can't hurt
And he scarred him with a broken body

Zoro then got a power up (THE SAME ONE LUFFY GOT TO DO WHAT HES DOING NOW)
Something only THE STRONGEST have
Something neither kidd and law have

So his ap which could scar kaido has gone up

But according to you it can't hurt meme

Cope more
Tell me more about thematics when he lops kaidos head off

Status
Not open for further replies.