Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law: This is my final super secret ultimate attack.
Kid: I also have a final super secret ultimate attack.
Law: Let us combine both our super secret ultimate attack and end her era.

People are right, Wano arc has turned One Piece into Fairy Tail.

I mean, of course Zoro will end up capable of soloing someone like Big Mom in the future, but it's just idiotic to believe that the idea of doing it now even crossed Oda's mind at some point when his whole narrative has been about how monstrous and invincible the emperors are and he's drawing Kid and Law giving their all and needing to fight together to put her down.

If anybody truly believes Oda sees current Zoro as capable of defeating Big Mom alone... Well, I have bad news for them.
I wouldn't go that far. Since again we have zero clue what his role is going to be with this whole reaper situation

I mean, of course Zoro will end up capable of soloing someone like Big Mom in the future, but it's just idiotic to believe that the idea of doing it now even crossed Oda's mind at some point when his whole narrative has been about how monstrous and invincible the emperors are and he's drawing Kid and Law giving their all and needing to fight together to put her down.

If anybody truly believes Oda sees current Zoro as capable of defeating Big Mom alone... Well, I have bad news for them.
You're in for a rude awakening, multiple threads incoming of Zoro being about to solo Big Mom. Not even Luffy is allowed to be stronger than Zoro much Luffy side characters like Law and Kidd.

:toximoji:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
It's irrelevant. Emperors are invincible monsters, Luffy is suffering to "solo" one and Big Mom required Kid and Law fighting to death and exhausting their awakenings. "Zoro ap now is stronger", "Kaido durability is on another planet", "not taking many attacks" is classic hypothetical gibberish from useless power scaling: Oda isn't drawing Zoro soloing Big Mom now, Zoro doesn't belong there but with the top subordinates of the true monsters, that's his milestone and his present place in the progression of the story. The author doesn't intend the defeat of an emperor to be seen as such an easy task that one of Luffy's subordinates that was paired with a 1.3b lackey could do it now, it's just narrative, always have been. Big Mom's narrative as an adversary exceeds current Zoro's as a fighter.
Cope post.
Zoro already got feats against yonko before folding king in minutes.
The same power luffy got to do what he's doing
Is the same power up zoro got.
Sure sure you fucking genius zoros ap is now weaker after getting acoc you're so clever.
Zoro ain't done yet he taking kaidos head
Post automatically merged:

going to argue zoro is faster than what law is able to do with shambles ...
rofl .
It literally happened on panel.
Law needed zoro to block hakai to escape it in time or else he couldn't react at all.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
He cant stop the cap

Also Kidd > Law > Zoro
Oda is clear...
Law wouldn't cry if he thought he was stronger...he knows the ones with the last blow is the Main guy.
He's trying to look better than Kidd.
Kidd is the one who lands clean hits on BM being distracted while Law needs distractions from BM whenever he lands his attacks.
Kid tanked named fused homie attack while Law tanked koka punches and is done after fused homie attack.
Kid finishing Linlin while Law's finisher was tanked (BM was on her feet even and was able to finish Law) which means Kidd finisher > Law's
no awakening
beaten in 20 minutes

seethe

To be honest, im actually glad that this fight is pure Devil Fruit, sounds like an old One Piece fight and shows that haki Is just one element. Devil Fruits are way more fun and creative than "MY HAKI IS BIGGER THAN YOURS"

I don't expect Luffy to awaken now (another power up will be ridiculous), but i'm pretty sure his end of series power up Will be devil fruit related

Status
Not open for further replies.