Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
Dawg what are you DOING

:milaugh:

I'm not going to lie, the thought crossed my mind you were doing this just for fun, but you appear to be frustrated
I've said this several times, but my frustration is genuine. I know you'll say "well no you could just be lying" but I will double down on this long after this game is over if I need to. There has been a lot of frustrating parts in this game, and a lot of it is outside of what directly concerns me too.

I've said this several times, but my frustration is genuine. I know you'll say "well no you could just be lying" but I will double down on this long after this game is over if I need to. There has been a lot of frustrating parts in this game, and a lot of it is outside of what directly concerns me too.
You seem to be confusing me with the others. I am not alleging you are faking your anger.

I KNOW you're mad and I'm reveling in it.

:cheers:

Oki doki Naomi, I've gone through the posts of yours and got this

Could you explain to me what exactly is the crux of your read on her please?

I know they can. But I don't see them actually doing it. Per Zemmi's words she'd have been notified of having been shot at, and with Michelle saying she protected Zemmi I am inclined to take it as a townie action. Chances very high Zemmi would be shot and no scum would want to save her.
michelle claimed she didn't read, asked for summeries. always a bad sign, after grouping with bey, she just vote who ever he voted for. later comes sus ratchet of being scum, this did not look good imo.
:rosismile:

I won't confirm or deny, yet. Should I let you know by the end of the day? We'll see. If I'm actually lynched I'll give a definitive answer next day phase.
It doesn't matter, you've already sufficiently ruined your credibility and have nothing to show for it. Many such cases!

ratchet vs ultra gave me town vibes

from what can recall, ratchet as scum never post enough, he does look frustrated which looks genuine. seeing michelle appear and sus ratchet train, pop up looked opportunist from her in! so this gave me more null/town points to him.

:moonwalk::moonwalk:

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
ratchet vs ultra gave me town vibes

from what can recall, ratchet as scum never post enough, he does look frustrated which looks genuine. seeing michelle appear and sus ratchet train, pop up looked opportunist from her in! so this gave me more null/town points to him.

:moonwalk::moonwalk:
bad post

Status
Not open for further replies.