Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
michelle claimed she didn't read, asked for summeries. always a bad sign, after grouping with bey, she just vote who ever he voted for. later comes sus ratchet of being scum, this did not look good imo.
:rosismile:
What do you think of Ratchy? I agree that constantly asking for summaries is a negative point, especially if you aren't contributing much at all otherwise. Sheeping Beky? That can also be a negative point, tho I am not sure if she'd do it openly like that in case they were really buddies. Her protecting Zemmi reads as town to me. Especially since Zemmi claimed she got hit with an ability that came from Adam iirc that was meant to destroy her passives or something. I don't see why Michelle would protect Zemmi then if she's Beky's buddy.

Emil

Certified Memelord
โ€Ž
You don't have to do anything, but I'd like to know. Because I was under the impression my chat would take priority, if you know what I mean.
the chat wuda made things alot easier wudnt it

no idk what u mean about the priority part. i think im not replying to this topic more rn soz

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
the chat wuda made things alot easier wudnt it

no idk what u mean about the priority part. i think im not replying to this topic more rn soz
Ah, I should explain a bit more about it. So, it's one chat. You would stay in it for good, and more would join it later on. So it would be pretty good for filling out a block.

I explained the priority thing to Hayumi. Think cause, and effect.

What do you think of Ratchy? I agree that constantly asking for summaries is a negative point, especially if you aren't contributing much at all otherwise. Sheeping Beky? That can also be a negative point, tho I am not sure if she'd do it openly like that in case they were really buddies. Her protecting Zemmi reads as town to me. Especially since Zemmi claimed she got hit with an ability that came from Adam iirc that was meant to destroy her passives or something. I don't see why Michelle would protect Zemmi then if she's Beky's buddy.
she did sheep of his vote, and zemmie is third. not uncommon scum teaming up with indies to kill

zemmie claimed she baby atm, when cell grows up should get killing abilities as he evolves..

also there was wu where it stated finally evolution, meaning she could lied if that is her in wu. meaning cell not a baby. but zemmie seems good so far, none hostile so points to her for that..

:moonwalk:

Status
Not open for further replies.