Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not that I disagree, but if there is something special about a black blade aside from their nigh-indestructibility and cutting prowess, then how come we saw nothing whatsoever about that with Shisui? :bamathink:

Unless the reason we saw nothing with it being a black blade is literally because Zoro was not the one who blackened it, that is. :jackaugh:
Yeah, this what I was implying with Shusui. He has a special link with Enma & said he wants to be the King of Hell. Imagine if he gets more abilities related to Hell like fire. I know a lot of people wouldn't enjoy that but I personally don't mind at this point.

The main point of my comment was to wank Zoro anyways :cheers:

"The man Roger is waiting for... Is definitely not you, Teach."

"...Someday one will arise who will challenge the world... and shoulder centuries of history... Sengoku, you and the world government... Fear the Great War that will come to this world one day!"

:josad::josad::josad::josad:

Whitebeard outright said Teach isn't the man to challenge the World Government.
I forgot Whitebeard knows precisely how the events of OP will play out 100 percent.

Blackbeard will be Luffys final foe lmao

I

Indigo

I hope to god One Piece ends well, and the final war is good

I can't handle another Shingeki no Kyojin / Game of Thrones Season 8

Everytime i think to myself

"This is gonna be such a good series to rewatch / reread from the start after it's over"

It ends like shit

:josad:

BM restoring herself is very intriguing. Another neat ability Oda came up with during the defeat chapter. I dunno what people really see in this fight, it honestly still is mid.

Kid and Law felt no danger whatsoever, their main concern was who exactly takes BM down in a flashy way.

Please just compare this BM with Two holes + half face WB who went havoc on MF trying to take the Navy with him.

This ladies and gentlemen is the difference between a Gold and a silver medallist.
:cheers:
Bigmom in this chapter portrayed like a bum

Novas are too comfortable

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
I didn't say Zoro can't hurt Big Mom. I said he can't defeat her because she's a contender for the supreme king, because she required Law and Kid giving their all to defeat her, because Zoro belongs to the subordinate of the monster that is narratively compared to Kaido, because Big Mom is the unstoppable monster portrayed as a powerhouse through the arc, because Luffy's current milestone is an emperor and the idea itself of taking and emperor down is even seen as impossible.

Again, I don't need to cope. If you truly believe Oda would draw current Zoro soloing Big Mom, you just keep confirming what anybody apart from Zoro cultists like you can see from your activity in this forum: that you are dumb as a rock.

By the way, I think I will just ignore you. I can't recall anytime you've said anything of value in this forum, so I will just get rid of junk posts like your whole life in this community. So cope, cry more, or whatever dumb tagline you always resort to like a child playing adult conversations.

And yes, if Zoro chops Kaido's head it will all be about narrative and thematics (Ryuma, tiger versus dragon, inherited will...) and not "KING OF HELL ZORO MID-TOP TIER COUNTRY-LEVEL ATTACK POWER". Because, you know, Oda is a writer, not a braindead powerscaler (yeah, I know, I know, "braindead powerscaler" is redundant).

Bye.
He needs to be strong enough to chop kaidos head off.
So your whole cope post falls apart once again
The power of narrative won't be imbued into his sword when he does it.
But even then I'm sure you'd say he can't hurt meme like lidd and law

Yeah, this what I was implying with Shusui. He has a special link with Enma & said he wants to be the King of Hell. Imagine if he gets more abilities related to Hell like fire. I know a lot of people wouldn't enjoy that but I personally don't mind at this point.

The main point of my comment was to wank Zoro anyways :cheers:
What kind of Bankai do you imagine Zoro will have? Or does his Santoryu means he is gonna have 3 Bankais? :hohoho:

Status
Not open for further replies.