Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's not the point.
Oda isn't going to write Luffy simply walking up to Laugh Tale with no one challenging him.
He still has a final RP to find anyway so it's not happening like that.
I just love how the admiral wank crowd just knows how OP will play out. Why don't they ask Oda who is stronger? Admirals or emperors? I mean. You clearly know Oda right?

And for Blackbeard to simply guard or fight over the 4th RP is nonsense. He is going to get his third fruit going by your own(later villains being stronger logic). The BBP alone are underwhelming compared to Rocks duo unless Blackbeard gets a third fruit.

And if BB gets a third fruit he isn't just going to be a forgotten villain lmao

• Walks through earth with sheer strength
  • Can flip around while stuck to a Tower under magnetic force
Linlin is something else

:moonwalk: this chapter shows that even Yonko aren't gonna beat Plot endurance
After 50+hits , BM and kaido can't KO SNs anymore
Doesn't matter ; adcoc or whatever you use.

Hope your katakuri downplay stays strong

To be honest
I think
luffy process on will fight or spare shanks first, then master his devil fruit and awaking the Blackbeard.
Then face akainu with all his power and still have hardest fight for luffy.

I would not be surprised that akainu literally overpowered luffy gear fourth punch in future ( I know it will break people headcannon ) King did overpowered zoro before.

IM is special case. More like luffy army vs IM army or everyone vs IM if IM is supposed number 1 most powerful guy in the universe.

Bleach is horse shit with idiotic MC that always don't have a clue about what's actually going on.

Yamamoto is retarded, hyped for years yet in his big fights he always got outsmarted then defeated by his opponents. Sealed by Wonderweiss, fought a clone, being a cocky weakling that didn't wanna restore his lost arm. He is more stupid than Fisher Tiger who refused blood transfusion.

Bleach just sucks in general because in every of their battles both sides will end up explaining each others' abilities.
@TheAncientCenturion he ended your whole career.

I just love how the admiral wank crowd just knows how OP will play out. Why don't they ask Oda who is stronger? Admirals or emperors? I mean. You clearly know Oda right?

And for Blackbeard to simply guard or fight over the 4th RP is nonsense. He is going to get his third fruit going by your own(later villains being stronger logic). The BBP alone are underwhelming compared to Rocks duo unless Blackbeard gets a third fruit.

And if BB gets a third fruit he isn't just going to be a forgotten villain lmao
Blablabla.
You're on copium.
BB isn't the final villain, the World Government is.

Roger "In 20 yrs someone will surpass us"

Beating Rocks 2.0 isn't gonna make Luffy surpass Roger, beating the WG, that Roger couldn't challenge because he was too early and did not have access to Poseidon, will.

The WG is the final villain, you're just on full on copium because it's IMPOSSIBLE to write an arc that will feature an even greater alliance than the current one, with stronger protagonists, and have none of the villains be stronger than Crydo and Big Meme

You don't understand basic narrative structure. Kaido and BM were doomed as soon as it was made evident they were gonna fall before endgame.

They're not ending this story as top 10 strongest.

Status
Not open for further replies.