Status
Not open for further replies.
Ah, World? Eh, I feel like it'd be bad. Most of those long after sequels suck.
Irritating

I know thatโ€™s what Iโ€™m worried about but people have given great reviews just depends if I get around to it
Nickie I think I agree with your list fully. Not sure what to think of the upcoming one. I am excited for more Thor movies but if they make Nataly Thor my excitement would prolly plummet a bit because I really dig Chris.
oooooh light itโ€™s gonna be amazing. She Thor will be introduced, god butcher, more crossover. This will probably be the best or second best depending on a few variables. But bale suppose to be cast as villain will be insane itโ€™s gonna be so hype

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Superhero burnout. I used to watch the CW shows until Arrow ended, watched a few Marvel films but just never got into it enough beyond the Avengers films and Iron Man. I really like Guardians, though.
I loved Arrow. I caught up to it in S5 and watched weekly then and then I kinda forgot so I never finished it. I like Flash too and Lucifer as well. Guardians are deffo interesting.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
At the very least, you are finishing Higurashi first. I may give you some credit.

Unlike many that rate 3 as the best of the first 4 Episodes, I rate 4 as the best.
I'd hold off on the credit, I'm using the PS sprites for Higurashi too.

Yea.

I actually had 3 as my least favourite so far. Really enjoyed 4 to this point, 1 is probably my favourite of the ones I've finished. Have enjoyed Higurashi way more than I thought I would too, I didn't give it enough credit.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nicky Bale as a villain? That's some serious hype ngl. I am way more excited for the movie now. Christian is one of my fave actors and he's always great in his roles.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I loved Arrow. I caught up to it in S5 and watched weekly then and then I kinda forgot so I never finished it. I like Flash too and Lucifer as well. Guardians are deffo interesting.
Season 5 was with Prometheus, iirc? That was a great stopping point, was the last good season sadly. It really went pretty awful afterwards lol. Flash I stopped at S6ish, that was good though.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Season 5 was with Prometheus, iirc? That was a great stopping point, was the last good season sadly. It really went pretty awful afterwards lol. Flash I stopped at S6ish, that was good though.
Yeah Prometheus iirc. Oh damn, that sounds bad lol. I guess it's better that I stopped. Yeah I dig Flash. Reverse Flash was imo the best villain.

Status
Not open for further replies.