Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!! After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!! I'm not your fucking support artist!!":kobeha: kid fans needs to sit down I told y'all if it was for law damaging big mom first his attack would do crap :kobeha: I would what they gonna say now:pepecorn:

We went from Kid, Law, Marco, Apoo, Drake, Hawkins + an Admiral vs BM to Law and Kid discussing mid fight which of em puts the big bitch to rest lmao.

If that wasn't enough Law and Kid now have to be brought up to Admiral level too keep the agenda running...really not a good day for the yankers.
:kuzanshut:
It only explanation why yonku lose so hard . Where law fans claiming he is admiral level nonsense on wano act 1 ? Where is it ? They power up law from nowhere to justify yonko > admiral nonsense.
Even Kidd record is better than freaking Law. Law only defeat hawkin guy before in rooftop fight.

C) It's a good mystery plotline before the internet ruined it.
Ok I regret shitted on Bleach, it was my favorite anime years ago, liked it more than OP and Avatar the Legend of Aang.

Characters explaining each others' abilities sound stupid but I don't really mind it because some abilities were confusing af and it kinda became a meme anyway, a funny one compared to FT's plot armor and she is Erza meme.

What I actually salty about Bleach
1. The Yamamoto treatment
2. Ichigo ended up with Orihime and not Rukia

Then Aizen became too godlike. The scene where he alone soloed some Gotei 13 captains and most Vizards in Fake Karakura Town was bullshit. The gap between captains shouldn't be THAT far imo.

Law's attack isn't Island lvl, it simply has Island level range.
Law was already capable of cutting a mountain range like butter back in Punk Hazard, his fruit has an easy time showcasing great range and scale.
Also you haven't even seen the panels yet you act like you've calced it up all.

Yea sure Whitebeard the world's strongest pirate and man, had less power than Gecko Moriah who lost to Preskip Straw Hats

And you're the sane one around here?
I like how you forget Whitebeard was old and vastly more injured than any character we saw in the series prior to that quake.

Incredible how you bring up nerfs but ignore Whitebeard was nerfed way harder:

1. Old
2. No medical equipment
3. Massive blood loss.

Hell just look at him after Squards stab.
https://official-ongoing-2.gamindustri.us/manga/One-Piece/0567-013.png

This was before engaging with Akainu. Then add in the hundreds of bullets, stabs, cannons that he went through before quaking Akainu.

Law: "Hey... Eustass-ya...!! That's the second time you've done it!! After my big attack... You go and do a flashier one that seems the winning attack...!! I'm not your fucking support artist!!":kobeha: kid fans needs to sit down I told y'all if it was for law damaging big mom first his attack would do crap :kobeha: I would what they gonna say now:pepecorn:
If his attack did nothing why was linlin’s homie begging her to dodge

dragon will engage in the final war defeat the navy and be killed by BB who will steal his zoan and at this time he will take the opportunity to kill imu sama and seize the national treasure of marie joys and take his throne to become the king of the world

and the final fight of will be luffy vs blackbeard

Zaraki soloing two captains fucked up the powerscaling in the series. :lusalty:

If he is the Captain-Commander, I would understand, but he wasn't, so there. :josad:
Not really destroyed powerscaling iirc.
He only defeated Tousen and never defeated Komamura, then the fight got interrupted with Aizen's betrayal.

What really fucked up the powerscaling was Aizen soloing captains (weaker ones) and Vizards in FKT.

Law's attack isn't Island lvl, it simply has Island level range.
Law was already capable of cutting a mountain range like butter back in Punk Hazard, his fruit has an easy time showcasing great range and scale.
Also you haven't even seen the panels yet you act like you've calced it up all.

Yea sure Whitebeard the world's strongest pirate and man, had less power than Gecko Moriah who lost to Preskip Straw Hats

And you're the sane one around here?
It's island level alright. Man keeps outshining everything marimo does.

dragon will engage in the final war defeat the navy and be killed by BB who will steal his zoan and at this time he will take the opportunity to kill imu sama and seize the national treasure of marie joys and take his throne to become the king of the world

and the final fight of will be luffy vs blackbeard

Ok I regret shitted on Bleach, it was my favorite anime years ago, liked it more than OP and Avatar the Legend of Aang.

Characters explaining each others' abilities sound stupid but I don't really mind it because some abilities were confusing af and it kinda became a meme anyway, a funny one compared to FT's plot armor and she is Erza meme.

What I actually salty about Bleach
1. The Yamamoto treatment
2. Ichigo ended up with Orihime and not Rukia

Then Aizen became too godlike. The scene where he alone soloed some Gotei 13 captains and most Vizards in Fake Karakura Town was bullshit. The gap between captains shouldn't be THAT far imo.
A harem for Ichigo would've been fitting. Kukaku was a snack.

It only explanation why yonku lose so hard . Where law fans claiming he is admiral level nonsense on wano act 1 ? Where is it ? They power up law from nowhere to justify yonko > admiral nonsense.
Even Kidd record is better than freaking Law. Law only defeat hawkin guy before in rooftop fight.

If all it took to put down a Yonko was a single Admiral they wouldn't have hesitated in taking Wano out from under Kaido's control.

Even a sick WB with regressing Haki was able to put an ass whoopin on one of the strongest Admirals. (Akainu)
I really don't see how the current chapter proves otherwise.

Everybody will lose eventually.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.