Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Not much tbh since we can only speculate. Your leader thinks it could be anything.

But yeah, keep an eye on Tris. She's confirmed Town with almost zero thread presence who people keep forgetting that she's playing. Perfect Cult candidate tbh.

Never give up!
Possible tbh. We'll see how Tris acts.

And there I thought you'd give it to George Clooney.

Sounds like a blast though. Will defo go all being well.
I couldn't take him that seriously, especially in those suits lol. Bale is my fave Batman, Ledger my absolute fave Joker, and Nolan's trilogy my favourite superhero movies, and The Dark Knight is possibly my favourite movie in general.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Nick, I watched all the MCU movies and am keeping up with some TV shows like Loki and planning on binging Wanda next. That sounds awesome lol. I am also hyped for Dr. Strange.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
โ€Ž
I couldn't take him that seriously, especially in those suits lol. Bale is my fave Batman, Ledger my absolute fave Joker, and Nolan's trilogy my favourite superhero movies, and The Dark Knight is possibly my favourite movie in general.
Yeah, I thought Clooney was ridiculous xD. Kinda agree with all you said. For a lo g time, The Dark K ight was straight up my favourite film. I lean to The Departed now, but TDK is still up there. Must have watched it 100 times by now.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
Yeah, I thought Clooney was ridiculous xD. Kinda agree with all you said. For a lo g time, The Dark K ight was straight up my favourite film. I lean to The Departed now, but TDK is still up there. Must have watched it 100 times by now.
The Departed is amazing too. Straight up S class performances from all three of Leo, Matt and Jack. I also made it a tradition to watch TDK at least once a year and have probably seen it around as much as you lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.