Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So this oturight tinfoil, but Fuji has a point, some of Muugens abilities are questionable for town alignment.

However that being said novas can be crazy with his roles, this is the weebs afterall.

So this is a TINFOIL bottomline

So lind claimed he saw Muugens rolesheet, he said he was pretty sure it was town, I think just by looking at the sheet it looks super stacked and the fact he just instantly thought "yeah this is town" seems a bit dubious to me

he is adamant that muugen will flip town, because Muugen might've been a deathmiller all along.

This would make sense why Lind is so carelessly defending muugen and why his defense of him felt so fake to me.

But I realize nobody's probably gonna listen to this anyway.

I'm down for a Ratchet lynch as well - considering that explotion
I think you’re just dumb tbh.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
Less so rattled, annoyed yes. I've spent hours in this fucking thread only to have almost everything ignored and then some fucker has the gall to tell me I'm not being rational despite having done exactly what they suggested I should be doing, well beforehand.
Maybe Ratchet has a passive or restriction on his claim? I’ll be honest, I haven’t seen Ratchet get this frustrated as scum. Could be genuine.

@Lindltaylor what made you think Muu is town based on his role sheet?
I can’t really answer much about my own ability but it wasn’t entirely from his role sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.