Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah kidd and law fans stated thisbchapter confirmed law and kidd over zoro. We see the panels and that's clearly not the case.

1. Even on paper the claim didn't make sense since two yonko attack needed to break zoro bones , 2 supernova attacks needed to injure 1 tomko.

2. Laws attack was not nearly devastating as was stated in spoilers. Though it was impressive. No need to front that

3. Kidd literally uses frankys radical beam and struggle with a fire creature that zoro would have simply cut.

4. Bigmom didn't use advanced coc at all
You're proving my point, you idiot.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Beating a healthy Emperor 2 v 1 is definitely more impressive than beating King. Are you crazy? (Not to mention they won with Kidd being nerffed by Hawkins.)
No, it's not. There is no denying Big Mom is leagues above King. But she was utterly incompetent in this fight. Based on her and their performances, beating King isn't any less an accomplishment. Does this mean I think King is close to BM? No, she stomps him, just so we're clear.

CP0 and Oda "King and co are trash compared to the 2 monsters who are beyond human logic and limits "
You "taking out Yonko 1v2 or 1v1 isn't a way bigger feat than beating King"

The most delusional mod ever
You really suck
Don't be so insecure. I did not say King is as strong as Big Mom. I said beating King in a one-on-one can be as big an accomplishment as beating BM in a two-on-one meaning their individual contribution could be comparable to Zoro's overall contribution. Btw, did you see Big Mom's strongest attack is just as good as King's Dragon that he used on fodders? I wonder which one is more fearless according to you.

Not supriesed ,you thought Oden was around Marco/King once too... thought Luffy wasn't even low top tier when he got adcoc or adcoa

You should stop being a mod, we don't need such delusional mods
There wasn't a single instance where I put Oden anywhere near YC1s. Don't steep so low that you'd use lies to demean others—that's honestly sickening.

Sulong Minks >> Jack, a Calamity. And they all got low diffed by Kaido. 8 v. 1. Not 2.

How many of them can damage King though? And let's not gift Kaido's feats to Big Mom. Kaido blitzed Law 5 seconds into the fight and had him on the ground.

Says the guy with Zoro wank up his ass.
Kidd can just fly around without any of zoros attack touching him. Stupid king could have finished him up from afar he tried kick his ass on close combat and nearly succeed in doing so. Assign would be enough for Zoro. Anything more is out of depth for him
Zoro can react to King who flies with jet like speeds and you think a slow ass mofo will be an issue.

King trashed Zoro what's the issue? Zoro grew and outmatch him later.
Is like saying BM was stupid for not finishing them up too but that's just plot.

Assign is effective I don't deny it but the issue all can't process is kid touching Zoro is heavily unlikely to happen.

How will that happen? Is kid a speedtester? Kid just summons metal ,metal that is easily cut by Zoro.
Kid single laser beam will be more problematic than the barrage of laserbeams King dispatched and Zoro evaded?
Even if kid got anywhere close to him Zoro can simply use that COC shockwave and put a distance between them nonchalantly.

Saying assign is effective is facts ,saying assign will land is unsupported with kid current powers.

Lmfao. That was your argument! "Why would he use it if he risked his life?" Change the goalposts now.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oilers-discussion.21431/page-333#post-2391217

yeah its clearly my punctuation affecting your ability to read , cause you cant understand I specifically stated the attacks he used on big mom by necessity are > his non awakened attacks. if he wasnt going to use something that would stagger big mom a lot more than his non-awakened attacks , there's no point in using it at all; but that sort of rational thought is impossible for you to put together. you would rather assume law has something stronger that he deliberately forgot to use and goes to his awakening to use attacks weaker than what he can do without awakening while coming at a massive cost at his ability to even continue fighting .
delusional.

date checks out .

:josad:
When Kid with Punk di Cordo hurts BM and has er white eyed without awakening or adcoc or adcoa or magical sword

And you with enma + ryuo can't even make kaido move a bit with your ultimate move. Kaido treat your feat like second thought "that's enough"
You get senzu beans and get adcoc and your W isn't hyped by CP0 as something super impressive

Status
Not open for further replies.