Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Explain how she performed terribly. I’m not saying she did or didn’t, just want to hear your reasoning.
From this chapter alone, I can mention 2 things about Big Mom's terrible perfomance.
1. When Law is on her body and she wants to get rid of him, the way she punches Law is like a puppy irritated with an insect on its body. Looks really childish punch.
2. She cuts Kidd's metal bull, should have known it is useless as Kidd can just reform the bull.

By number 2, I can tell she also won't have clue dealing against Pica golem. Pica has a chance against her.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Explain how she performed terribly. I’m not saying she did or didn’t, just want to hear your reasoning.
Hmm, like not using her tools properly? Allowing herself to get hit so easily against some of the most dangerous opponents she could ask for? In a one-on-one setting, the current Kid never gets to touch any given YC1 as easily he touched BM and assign a letter(pole) to them. Law won't be having an easy time shoving his sword into their bodies akin to Big Mom.

Literally you got the worst scaling

You were wrong about Oden and Luffy
Why would I ever take you or anyone of you guys seriously when you basically kept denying Oden portrayal, hype and feats

Anyone who downplayed Oden hard like you do isn't gonna be right about YCs/SNs scaling
We're humans, mate. We all make mistakes. Despite how much I criticize Oden and his wank, I never dared to put him anywhere near the YC1s or even Yamato. And no one's sending you DMs to take me seriously. Idgf about anyone taking me seriously on an internet platform. Do you know why I never utter a work of insult at you despite how much you try to degrade me? Because I never take any of this seriously. I am too old for that shit, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.