Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is still nonsense.
How can Kidd make a rail gun like toys, from leftover metals, yet the rail gun can actually shoot beam like a real rail gun? (It will at least make more sense if the rail gun shoots gigantic metal beam similar to Kidd's awakening and not actual beam).
That doesn't make sense. It is like one makes a car from plastic toy yet somehow the car can run like a real car.

Explain how she performed terribly. I’m not saying she did or didn’t, just want to hear your reasoning.
He can't

Actually BM only mistake is not using adcoc and being arrogant to always forget about Law when she's focused on Kidd

Apart from that she handled them easily, she even beat them temporarily.
She countered their moves or reduced damages.
She did well 1v2 against them

Still sucks no COc clash tho! Oda should bring her up to 1v1 Kidd for final round please

If Big Mom is defeated right now then how does her character achieve closure? I mean she's knocked down for a while but she doesn't die, nor is turned into O lin. She would eventually recover and go back to the same.

Could she land somewhere in Wano right next to Blackbeard and have her fruit stolen? Seems like too much coincidence and plot but this is why it would definitely go in line with what we have seen so far lol

It is still nonsense.
How can Kidd make a rail gun like toys, from leftover metals, yet the rail gun can actually shoot beam like a real rail gun? (It will at least make more sense if the rail gun shoots gigantic metal beam similar to Kidd's awakening and not actual beam).
That doesn't make sense. It is like one makes a car from plastic toy yet somehow the car can run like a real car.
Kidd is the best engineer in One Piece

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
If Big Mom is defeated right now then how does her character achieve closure? I mean she's knocked down for a while but she doesn't die, nor is turned into O lin. She would eventually recover and go back to the same.

Could she land somewhere in Wano right next to Blackbeard and have her fruit stolen? Seems like too much coincidence and plot but this is why it would definitely go in line with what we have seen so far lol
She wasn't knocked down she still standing
We need to wait to the next chapter to see and that's still unlikely

It is still nonsense.
If I were to guess, I'd say he's probably using induction to create a massive electrical current

Status
Not open for further replies.