• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
No

Railgun isn't creative application of magnetic powers it's pretty obvious
when you pull out a fish out of the water, he struggles, tries to catch water to breath, moves as fast and wild as he can, try to survive, in that moment he looks so wild and live, but then, he dies.

tjis is you right now, you struggle, you aren’t in the water anymore. Just accept your death. Stop crying.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The copium strong I see. The shock wave shake the whole island, an that wasn’t even the actual impact. Law has to remove the complete Aoe to save the Island. Zoro trash blaze isn’t remotely comparable.
:suresure::suresure::josad:
Hiryuu Kaen also shook the whole island.

U mean technically always been stronger... Law didn’t need mid battle PUs, he already had awakening in his back Pocket. Zoro been outright weaker then Law period. ACoC helped close that gap slightly tho
No. Current Law simply is not the same version of Law at the start of the Raid.

It just takes something as obviously bad as an emperor of the sea being underwhelming for you to notice huh
:risitavirus:
I had higher expectations for the Emperors, so these are one of the instances where it gets annoying. Yall dudes got 10/10 standards for a Shonen, and get all bent out of shape that Oda isn't delivering Nobel prize levels of writing every chapter.

Any person with a half-assed brain would change their strategy when they know their tools don't work. Kaido changed his fighting style and is blocking attacks now. They don't always eat attacks for a giggle. Even BM dodged Kid this chapter but she started doing it too late. Turning her back to Law was the dumbest move in history. That would never happen with a YC1 in a one-on-one setting.

I am not saying they can't land attacks on YC1s at all. But it won't ever be nearly as easy as it happened with Big Mom.
BM can halve the sky...Bm is as powerful as Kaido...But oda does not want her to use her potential:josad::josad::josad:

I get that but I would expect her after all this time to pick up some decent swordsmanship skills since she does use a sword all the time.
Her techniques wirh Sword is soemthing lime Kaidou with Kannabo is only doed to her Brute strenght, rhats why she doesn't has anything close to cutting attacks.

Remember she attacked with her Sword liek a Hammer on Kidd.

Big Mom doesn't have a single feat comparable to

-Fujitora lifting a country worth of rubble and being able to send it crashing at full speed whenever he likes
-Kuzan freezing an entire ocean for days up to the next island
-Akainu and Aokiji changing the climate of an island

Not a single one.

Her feats are utter trash, the best one she got is that lightning attack in the woods near Whole Cake Chateau I guess? Doesn't even fucking come close to these Admiral feats

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
I reman compared to just punching with metal it is.
Midd is a dumbass even basic things are improvement... where Enel who used electromagnetism to buff his CoO and monitor an entire island... fucking Useless Midd... he can't even use his magentism to run special ships while even the likes of Mr. 3 have his special wax ship...

Status
Not open for further replies.