Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
:okay:
Just the presentation of self-healing already makes it clear that Big Mom has not been defeated.
Law's "this is the end of your era" suggests otherwise.

I don't know if to laugh at the wonky scaling or be impressed by Law's tanking ability.

remember that Bege could only take a few COA hits from a base Linlin before admitting that anymore would kill him while he was in Big Father. ...... Law took multiple of these from a powered up Linlin...
:crazwhat:
Linlin wasn't even using COA vs Bege.

Why are people downplaying the hole Law made in Onigashima lmao. Shit is literally dwarfing mountains. Law’s DC and Range is the most impressive in Wano so far, only Zoro’s can compare tbh.

Big Mom has dog shit AOE for a top tier like holy fuck. Oda did her dirty on so many levels. The Admirals are far more impressive than her in that regard.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
One drop of water on a stone doesn’t change anything. But at some point, even these drops will create a hole.
They broke linlins Defence, she is on the edge of her limits there, they literally broke her.
Yes, that's what I think happened or else there is no way throwing a building at her would pin her down like that. I mean look at Zoro:

This is 100 times bigger and Zoro blocked and cut it with one sword. No way something so small is doing anything to Big Mom—they truly fucked her up with the first 4 attacks.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Moral of the story is Oda seems to be consistent with his character's portrayal.
Yamao's feats looked good but it became worse and worse with every new feats from Zoro, Law, Kidd and even Sanji.

Just like he made Robin and Franky looked good but then he is consistent with Sanji being better.
So following the formula, I am certain post Wano Sanji > post Wano Yamao.
He can throw random power up for Sanji but he won't let him get kicked out from Monster Trio by Yamao.
Not really.

Law didn't outclass Yamato or anything with this chapter. Law and Kidd working together in a 2 vs 1 were able to defeat Linlin at extreme difficulty.

Yamato alone by herself can give Kaido a high difficulty fight (despite using Haoshoku coating he couldn't defeat her even over a period of 10 chapters).

So while I place Law above Yamato, they are still in the same tier for me. It's not like there's any significant gap between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.