Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really.

Law didn't outclass Yamato or anything with this chapter. Law and Kidd working together in a 2 vs 1 were able to defeat Linlin at extreme difficulty.

Yamato alone by herself can give Kaido a high difficulty fight (despite using Haoshoku coating he couldn't defeat her even over a period of 10 chapters).

So while I place Law above Yamato, they are still in the same tier for me. It's not like there's any significant gap between them.
Where the fk Yamatrash pushed Kaido to high diff? She barely damaged him.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Headcanon. And Law isn’t above Kidd. Also I don’t take Zoro fans opinion on Kidd seriously :cheers:
I have no agenda for or against Kidd. I hold no bias towards him.

It's factual though that Law is the one that has dealt major damage to Linlin so far. Linlin even outright said it this chapter.

So based on current feats, Law's above Kidd.

The Admirals are for sure losing to no haki homies(can't touch logia) weaker than lava and light that everyone tanks and BM's incredible strength that almost toppled someone with stats on par with Hawkins!

What an amazing page! :steef:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Where the fk Yamatrash pushed Kaido to high diff? She barely damaged him.
Kaido did not defeat Yamato at all. They fought for 10+ chapters and despite Kaido going hard (using Haoshoku coating, trying to kill her, saying he wouldn't hold back, etc.). Kaido could not defeat her.

I said Yamato can push him to high difficulty not that she did. Yamato's fight with Kaido proved that he cannot mid diff her (he completely failed to defeat her).

This Shit Can’t be Real!!!!!!!! What TF Going y’all???? Fuck nova wars. Law just competely shitted on the combine power of Hybrid Kaido & Meme. Low top tier generous

:getnappaed:
@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Sentinel @Gol D. Roger @CbShadow @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @rerere @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @Hereforthesalt @ReggieZoldyck21 @Steven
@MarineHQ62
Gentlemen Ur King Of Feats:

@Bogard please tell all mods cut me some slack this week. I’m going nuts with Law propaganda.
:kailaugh:

BM's performance is for sure nothing near Kaido's but Law and Kid really have hax awakening so i assume Kid's attack will shoot her down to the ground and land's on the crater Law's attack has created.

Status
Not open for further replies.