Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can kinda relate, the attack certainly looked underwhelming when you compare it with what Law had to do, but they must be either be equally strong or Kid's attack should be superior narratively. Ngl, I am secretly hoping BM isn't done after looking at the images.
It's possible that she isn't, but at this point it's hard to tell. One thing that is notable that Oda did was introduce the fact that she can actually heal herself with her Devil Fruit. For him to introduce something like that, this late in the game can be a tell of what's to come later on. Don't see any reason why he would throw something in like that, now of all times. He could have completely left that aspect of her powers out, and taken her out and been done with it. She might be out for the time being though.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
This Shit Can’t be Real!!!!!!!! What TF Going y’all???? Fuck nova wars. Law just competely shitted on the combine power of Hybrid Kaido & Meme. Low top tier generous

:getnappaed:
@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Sentinel @Gol D. Roger @CbShadow @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @rerere @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @Hereforthesalt @ReggieZoldyck21 @Steven
@MarineHQ62
Gentlemen Ur King Of Feats:

@Bogard please tell all mods cut me some slack this week. I’m going nuts with Law propaganda.
:kailaugh:
Dude, our fandoms have earned this W.
How long did we fought and waited for it? It’s our time now!

Congratz :cheers:

This Shit Can’t be Real!!!!!!!! What TF Going y’all???? Fuck nova wars. Law just competely shitted on the combine power of Hybrid Kaido & Meme. Low top tier generous

:getnappaed:
@Cinera @ShishioIsBack @ConquistadoR @Sentinel @Gol D. Roger @CbShadow @HA001 @TheAncientCenturion @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @rerere @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @MonsterKaido @Hereforthesalt @ReggieZoldyck21 @Steven
@MarineHQ62
Gentlemen Ur King Of Feats:

@Bogard please tell all mods cut me some slack this week. I’m going nuts with Law propaganda.
:kailaugh:
lol deserved
by far the most impressive attack in the entire arc personally .

I have no agenda for or against Kidd. I hold no bias towards him.

It's factual though that Law is the one that has dealt major damage to Linlin so far. Linlin even outright said it this chapter.

So based on current feats, Law's above Kidd.
Not for nothing, but damaging someone who is extremely resilient to blunt force damage is a tell of how strong the person doing the damaging is. Law is bypassing her durability. Kid is straight breaking through it with raw power. Anyone not named Big Mom or Kaido takes massive damage from those attacks.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Not for nothing, but damaging someone who is extremely resilient to blunt force damage is a tell of how strong the person doing the damaging is. Law is bypassing her durability. Kid is straight breaking through it with raw power. Anyone not named Big Mom or Kaido takes massive damage from those attacks.
Whose getting hit by them

Ikoku say hi to king.

He will be caught in her hands like Marco was, like a annoying mosquitoe.
In CQC I think King > Big Mom.

Big Mom can choke Marco but King also choked Sanji and tried to strip Zoro from his swords twice.

Big Mom has low reaction speed and King is the type to keep attacking continuosly. Big Mom will get send flying over and over until she falls from Onigashima.

Status
Not open for further replies.