Midngiht - Muugen
Lind - Muugen
Nick - Muugen
Wanji - Jinri
Prof - Ultra > *
Michelle - Muugen

:moonwalk:

hmmm

i want to vote rhea, who i was scum reading misty day 0, but beside rhea shade me, they looked to contribute. so :fransuper:

how long till voting is locked?
I think like 12 more hours until this day phase ends.

Mango - Muugen > Arondight > Zem
Ekko - Muugen > Ratchet
Kvothe - Muugen
Hayumi - Muugen > Rhea > Ratchet
Fuji - Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen > Zem > Rhea
Flowa - Muugen > Borto > Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen > Zem > Ratchet > Jinri
Kiwi - Dest
Cinera - Muugen > Zem
Ultra - Muugen > Ratchet > Zemmi > Muugen > Ratchet
Lighto - Muugen > Rhea
Ratchet - Ultra
Gram - Zemmi > Ultra > Ryu > Zem
Midngiht - Muugen
Lind - Muugen
Nick - Muugen > Ratchet > Rhea
Wanji - Jinri
Prof - Ultra > *
Michelle - Muugen
T-pein - Muugen
Worst - Muugen
Ryu - Muugen > Nana
Rej - Muugen > Fuji
Xlaw - Muugen
Underworld Broker - Rej
Juliet - Nick
Odd - Ultra > *
RippedCal - Gram (x40) > Ratchet
UwU - Ultra

Zem/Rhea - 3
Ratchet - 4
Jinri/Ultra - 2
Dest/Nana/Fuji/Rej - 1

Vote lynch Rhea, scum read misty but she subbed out.. so could be she was just busy... hmmm still, might change this vote

Mango - Muugen > Arondight > Zem
Ekko - Muugen > Ratchet
Kvothe - Muugen
Hayumi - Muugen > Rhea > Ratchet
Fuji - Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen > Zem > Rhea
Flowa - Muugen > Borto > Muugen > Zemmi > Muugen > Zem > Ratchet > Jinri
Kiwi - Dest
Cinera - Muugen > Zem
Ultra - Muugen > Ratchet > Zemmi > Muugen > Ratchet
Lighto - Muugen > Rhea
Ratchet - Ultra
Gram - Zemmi > Ultra > Ryu > Zem
Midngiht - Muugen
Lind - Muugen
Nick - Muugen > Ratchet > Rhea
Wanji - Jinri
Prof - Ultra > *
Michelle - Muugen
T-pein - Muugen
Worst - Muugen
Ryu - Muugen > Nana
Rej - Muugen > Fuji
Xlaw - Muugen
Underworld Broker - Rej
Juliet - Nick
Odd - Ultra > *
RippedCal - Gram (x40) > Ratchet
UwU - Ultra

Zem/Rhea - 3
Ratchet - 4
Jinri/Ultra - 2
Dest/Nana/Fuji/Rej - 1

Vote lynch Rhea, scum read misty but she subbed out.. so could be she was just busy... hmmm still, might change this vote
why do you have me as scum?

:laughmoji:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
So here's my read list:
Town:
Naomi
Lanji
Ekko
Ultra
Nick
Ryu
Broki
Prof
Kvo
Odd
Cinera
Gram
Flowa

Null:
Dest
MDL
Random
UwU
Yae
T-pein
Noctis
Ripped
Lighto
Salah
Ral
Aries

Iffy/Scum lean:
Ratchet
Rhea
Aron
Baba
Borto
Rej

Inactives:
Conq
Don Da

Claimed indies:
Zem - Cell
Worst - Mosquito
Fuji - Ramen guy

I want to leave the indies alone (especially Fuji since he's the one I trust the most) we don't have to focus on them right now and if we want to verify them or get rid of them then we can do so later.
In order of trust:
Fuji > Zem > Worst.

I think we can start by shooting the inactives and getting more info on the null and scum lean players. Definitely start clearing players with abilities if it's possible, and start connecting the info. Also please don't start going down the rabbit hole of tinfoiling alignments by abilities or thinking about fake flips. It only gives room for scum to push false narratives and make us run around in circles. Just stick to scum reading players and info from the thread.

Vote lynch Borto

@Naomi @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @Ultra @Grammaton @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ryu Kishi @Underworld Broker @oddoddfruit @Cinera etc etc.
Basically tagging my town reads. Let me know if you guys disagree with anything.

here you go

:moonwalk:

While I'm at it, here's what I can claim.

I can create a chat with people after conditions have been met. One of the boons of that chat is I learn the role name of a person once they join.

@Ekkologix was the only living player to have met these conditions. No, I cannot claim them. Last night phase, he and I should have been in a chat. We were not, and I was told my ability to learn his role name had failed, however I was specifically informed that the conditions had been met.

I can also communicate with the dead, however I haven't used it yet. It's only up to two dead people, so nothing to work with yet. I assume the whistle link might need to be broken too, not entirely sure the point of it otherwise.

As for actions failing on me, the only egregious one is the role cop. The first one was role crushed, and the second one comes during a phase were all actions pertaining to chat creation has failed. Nuance, of course, that's missed on most people.

Ultra is 100% scum. I am not sure if he's Mafia, he could be a scummy Indie, but he's not town. This is also evidenced in thread. Ultra as Town has fake claimed investigations before. The fact he threw out the possibility of me doing this early is damning to him, because it indicated that he was willing to throw whatever he could at the problem to bismirch it. I don't know why I'm bothering typing this because I suspect it will either be ignored or not addressed and then later brushed away, but whatever. If anyone is interested, they really should read the start of our interaction today - Ultra was throwing everything he could find at me and he's allowed to do so for reasons I can only guess at. Of course no one will address this, because you'd rather not think, but that's not my concern.

So yes, Ekko is immune to investigative abilities (this is the only explanation) and that's all I have for now. If I'm around in the night, maybe some of you will be invited to my chat along with him.

Ratchet first accused me of being team mates with Adam. An accusation I shot down rather easily. Then he is implying he has info on me, but claims that he cannot claim.

Given that he has taken a very sudden turn, that I know he can't have bad info on me (or at least that bad), and that he can't really seem to make a coherent case on me, I suspect motive. I don't see Ratchet's progression or thought process involving me or several other players. Like Muugen, Muugen said so so much that was bad or questionable but not once did Ratchet pause to address it. You could sense a lot of players felt conflict over Muugen's play but Ratchet feels like he comes in with an angle and comes up with ad hoc reasoning to justify it. I'm not sure what the exact calculus of his play her is but it doesn't come off as genuine. I also get the impression that he's not really all that committed to my lynch, although he's putting on a good face right now.
first genuine case i have seen on ratchet
good post

So here's my read list:
Town:
Naomi
Lanji
Ekko
Ultra
Nick
Ryu
Broki
Prof
Kvo
Odd
Cinera
Gram
Flowa

Null:
Dest
MDL
Random
UwU
Yae
T-pein
Noctis
Ripped
Lighto
Salah
Ral
Aries

Iffy/Scum lean:
Ratchet
Rhea
Aron
Baba
Borto
Rej

Inactives:
Conq
Don Da

Claimed indies:
Zem - Cell
Worst - Mosquito
Fuji - Ramen guy

I want to leave the indies alone (especially Fuji since he's the one I trust the most) we don't have to focus on them right now and if we want to verify them or get rid of them then we can do so later.
In order of trust:
Fuji > Zem > Worst.

I think we can start by shooting the inactives and getting more info on the null and scum lean players. Definitely start clearing players with abilities if it's possible, and start connecting the info. Also please don't start going down the rabbit hole of tinfoiling alignments by abilities or thinking about fake flips. It only gives room for scum to push false narratives and make us run around in circles. Just stick to scum reading players and info from the thread.

Vote lynch Borto

@Naomi @Ekkologix @Fujishiro @Ultra @Grammaton @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Ryu Kishi @Underworld Broker @oddoddfruit @Cinera etc etc.
Basically tagging my town reads. Let me know if you guys disagree with anything.
where is jinri chan here

Status
Not open for further replies.