Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I don't like this post. I literally dropped a vote on Ratchet so what do u mean lol. If only for the fact that he's the common wagon im on board with between him and Zemmi. At least from what you made it sound like, there's currently a big wagon on Ratchet. If that isn't the case tho I'll be switching right back to Rhea since others are on board.
i thought u r still on rhea
its literally only u and light on rhea i think
i like the wagon dont get me wrong. she needs to talk
i dont wanna split votes too much tho cuz some items can give insane vote power

This is mainly what I got from the Ratchet wagon:
- Failure to explain his result on Ultra
- over defensive and emotional

Or maybe that's just what I'm seeing for myself. But I disagree that the reasoning to lynch Ratchet is any better then my reasoning to lynch Rhea. If it's so Ratchet vs Ultra can get resolved, what exactly is getting resolved? This is multi ball lol.

Like, people pretending that they know me well enough to be able to discern what is real and what is fake emotionally when they know basically nothing about me and I'm just here watching the kangaroo court go on while I know they haven't read anything, and it's really not pleasant. Just a game, so I'm trying not to break the global forum rules, but it is taking more self control than I would like it to. So, I will be simply excusing myself.

Prof, just to be clear, this post isn't towards you. You're cool.
Ratchet, look at me. Like, really do. Your leader gets scum read just for existing. When you're good at faking things, it's a compliment that people do such things out of fear. Nobody here spites you. It's just you fooled people so often with fake outrages that it's hard to discern what's real and what's not. You're one of my favourite players here and it's fun to play with you. It's just hard to really trust you.

Never give up!

I would take Broki & Michelle off.

From the OPs, I am feeling Broki is town because there is no way scum would encourage activity like that imo. In fact the opposite.

Michelle said she protected me which I 100% believe, because I have not been notified of any sk on me.
you said she protected you, because of fuji, then she already claimed she protected you.

i even replied with qoute

lmao

scum can also have protects, are you denying this? plus her stating in open here i am scum, come destroy my abilties/target me

:gokulaugh:

broki is the egg? seen people mention this. makes her more scummy

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
While I'm at it, here's what I can claim.

I can create a chat with people after conditions have been met. One of the boons of that chat is I learn the role name of a person once they join.

@Ekkologix was the only living player to have met these conditions. No, I cannot claim them. Last night phase, he and I should have been in a chat. We were not, and I was told my ability to learn his role name had failed, however I was specifically informed that the conditions had been met.

I can also communicate with the dead, however I haven't used it yet. It's only up to two dead people, so nothing to work with yet. I assume the whistle link might need to be broken too, not entirely sure the point of it otherwise.

As for actions failing on me, the only egregious one is the role cop. The first one was role crushed, and the second one comes during a phase were all actions pertaining to chat creation has failed. Nuance, of course, that's missed on most people.

Ultra is 100% scum. I am not sure if he's Mafia, he could be a scummy Indie, but he's not town. This is also evidenced in thread. Ultra as Town has fake claimed investigations before. The fact he threw out the possibility of me doing this early is damning to him, because it indicated that he was willing to throw whatever he could at the problem to bismirch it. I don't know why I'm bothering typing this because I suspect it will either be ignored or not addressed and then later brushed away, but whatever. If anyone is interested, they really should read the start of our interaction today - Ultra was throwing everything he could find at me and he's allowed to do so for reasons I can only guess at. Of course no one will address this, because you'd rather not think, but that's not my concern.

So yes, Ekko is immune to investigative abilities (this is the only explanation) and that's all I have for now. If I'm around in the night, maybe some of you will be invited to my chat along with him.

Prof, maybe I missed it, but what are your thoughts on Broki now? I remember you having a big case on her.
I haven’t seen many more of her posts since that case. I did notice she was poking Jiniri which is an improvement to me but I can’t give a real update without another ISO.

She’s fallen to the background with new stuff popping up but I haven’t forgot lol.

I’m used to you have solid cases, or solid proof when you’re town. Not “I baited our scummy behavior”. That feels flimsier than what I’m used to seeing when you go at someone.

Fuck this sounds real lol.

But it also occurred to me that your emotion can be real and you also be scum because you didn’t guarantee me you’re town in this lol.
He's mad because he thought he could just claim an ability and I've destroyed him with FACTS and LOGIC

While I'm at it, here's what I can claim.

I can create a chat with people after conditions have been met. One of the boons of that chat is I learn the role name of a person once they join.

@Ekkologix was the only living player to have met these conditions. No, I cannot claim them. Last night phase, he and I should have been in a chat. We were not, and I was told my ability to learn his role name had failed, however I was specifically informed that the conditions had been met.

I can also communicate with the dead, however I haven't used it yet. It's only up to two dead people, so nothing to work with yet. I assume the whistle link might need to be broken too, not entirely sure the point of it otherwise.

As for actions failing on me, the only egregious one is the role cop. The first one was role crushed, and the second one comes during a phase were all actions pertaining to chat creation has failed. Nuance, of course, that's missed on most people.

Ultra is 100% scum. I am not sure if he's Mafia, he could be a scummy Indie, but he's not town. This is also evidenced in thread. Ultra as Town has fake claimed investigations before. The fact he threw out the possibility of me doing this early is damning to him, because it indicated that he was willing to throw whatever he could at the problem to bismirch it. I don't know why I'm bothering typing this because I suspect it will either be ignored or not addressed and then later brushed away, but whatever. If anyone is interested, they really should read the start of our interaction today - Ultra was throwing everything he could find at me and he's allowed to do so for reasons I can only guess at. Of course no one will address this, because you'd rather not think, but that's not my concern.

So yes, Ekko is immune to investigative abilities (this is the only explanation) and that's all I have for now. If I'm around in the night, maybe some of you will be invited to my chat along with him.
:whitepress:

Status
Not open for further replies.