Spoiler One Piece Chapter 972 Spoilers Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is the next Ryuma and guess what? Wano is waiting for the next Ryuma.

Most of people yet don't realize, this prophecy involve Zoro
Even oden said Kaido will be defeated by them so it will be a team battle against kaido and i didn't find anything about Opening wano borders by the chosen one lmfao he said the chosen one needs one help and he wished that anyone who can open wano before joyboy coming another thing Oden said two things :
- My Will will live in the world even if i'm dead
- Kaido ; be stronger for the future .

Bogard

You can't win
This part is referring to the final war
Oden, "Toki, I am already at my peak. If i couldn't defeat Kaido, this means that at this point of time, there is no one else can defeat him. 20 years in the future, the world is probably gonna experience "a giant war" that can split the sea. Which means that, in 20 years, the main character of "the giant war" will come into the new world, the one that can defeat Kaido will be them. Wano will go on a very very long winter, when the time comes, i hope you can use your power. If i die........"
This basically confirms the final war will happen this year, with Oden using this fact to think the person who will do that(Luffy) will come through the new world and beat Kaido beforehand

I guess it makes sense

i already told you
wano people see kaido as unbeatable and unkillable
the world also see kaido as unbeatable and unkillable dude

kaido isnt just hyped in wano but also outside wano
people of the world really don't see Kaido as that

as we know the two other equal Yonko ... Big Mom and Shanks have absolutely zero fear to face Kaido

Jo ... if you over hype Kaido when he is DOOMED TO LOSE IN THIS ARC ... only make your fall more epic ... see the red flag and run

D

Deleted member 83

yeah. but this time its early . and the pics we have only from one source , but i dont know if he is he same source who mad the summary ?!
The samurai 8 spoilers, pics, Kimetsu spoilers, pics, and the current op spoilers and pics all came from the same person. But what you are seeing is a translation of a translation, and this provider has made mistakes before so I’ll suggest don’t jump to any conclusions yet.

(I don’t know if the other two series have any updates from other sources yet but the earlier spoilers came from the same source)

J

Jo_Ndule

I think all of those were in prime at that age.

I may even add "Shanks and Mihawk" into that list as well.

I think so far, the ONLY CONFIMRED people who were at late 30s or early 40s at not in prime, are the admirals (Kizaru/Akainu/Aokiji) as they were vice admirals.

But Garp, Roger, WB, Oden, Shanks, Mihawk. All of those were hinted to be at their best at 37-42 years old

With Big Mom and Kaido. There is NOTHING confirmed on either honestly. So, they are like a toss, it depends on however Oda wants to play it.
I've seen some evidence with 40s being their peak, and some evidence that after 40 they still got stronger. So, it's a toss. I don't know for sure
:blobevil: with BM i will say when she was 42

THEIR ..... not HIS ....

you are underrating the hype fake news can give some one
So you are now claiming that Garp obtained that hype for defeating rocks even we know that Roger helped him to defeat xebec Bien so now in wano i agree with you Luffy will obtain that glory but you think he will defeat them both lmao or do you think another History of roger involvement we will see but now he will be zoro and another thing Even if Zoro killed kaido Luffy will get the Yonko Title because he is the captain though

J

Jo_Ndule

This part is referring to the final war

This basically confirms the final war will happen this year, with Oden using this fact to think the person who will do that(Luffy) will come through the new world and beat Kaido beforehand

I guess it makes sense
the giant war is linked to kaido and luffy

we are waiting for a war between wg and luffy but what if revo will taek down gorosei adn cds
while luffy and co take down yonko and in this wano war, some admirals get beaten

Status
Not open for further replies.