Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
No a yonko told the most durable guy in the series to dodge pre power up zoros ap.

Non coc users should know their place
While Kaido himself never shown giving 2 fucks about Zoro. Ur point?? Law would completely fuck Kaido up anyway fool
:kayneshrug:
Boy do make me pull up ur ACoC ain’t shit post from base luffy vs Zoro threads. Stop flip flopping, anyway what happened??? I thought the fabled asura stronger then any of Laws tricks... Look shit to me lls

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Why not?
  • Kidd's bull was much weaker than Law's Shock Wille.
  • Law is the one who broke Linlin's bones.
  • Law is the one whose power Linlin complimented.
  • She said that his techniques were "pretty dangerous".

There's no narrative or portrayal dictating that Kidd's attacks must be at least as powerful as Law's. Linlin's own words heavily suggest otherwise.
I agree the Bull attack was weaker than the second Shock Wille but I am not sure if it's much weaker. Punk Coach received a better portrayal than the previous Shock Wille so you could say Kid damaged her earlier while Law damaged her more the second time. Law's attacks would come across as much more deadly regardless of whether or not your attacks are stronger than his, which explains Big Mom's remark.

"Island level" is ambiguous as islands vary in size. There are surely some islands/islets smaller than the hole Law created.

My claim is simply that the hole isn't as big as Onigashima:
Yeah, the hole is nowhere near as big as Onigashima—it's like twice as big as the hole Fujitora made back in Dressrossa or something.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
King can be affected from inside, thats why AdvCoC was making results. Is so hard to see correctly?
Who told you that lie? :saden:
King can’t be harmed lol?? Basic amputee slashes take out the B lister, awakening overkill
Thanks for confirmation, as I thought, you still dont get it. :goyea:
Stick to Lidd, stay away from Zoro and his opponents because they will tear Law apart. :milaugh:

Can someone explain to me what does it matter for that hole to be either as big as onigashima, bigger than onigashima, or 2/3 of it's size? The attack would've destroyed the island anyway.
Ztards being Ztards. Zoro’s dragon damnation would only cut an Onigashima mountain at best
Besides a Shock Wille broke Meme’s bones, imagine the aftermath of that through her chest. BM is just tanky, Law’s move would have killed the 3 calamities combined if all 3 of them got impaled

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
While Kaido himself never shown giving 2 fucks about Zoro. Ur point?? Law would completely fuck Kaido up anyway fool
:kayneshrug:
Boy do make me pull up ur ACoC ain’t shit post from base luffy vs Zoro threads. Stop flip flopping, anyway what happened??? I thought the fabled asura stronger then any of Laws tricks... Look shit to me lls
Law can't even hurt kaido.
Stop the cap.

That's luffys ap vs zoros
Luffy has hit kaido 30 plus times with acoc and still not put him down
Zoro wouldn't need a 10th of that to put kaido down
That's the difference
Just like oden was about to kill kaido in 2 hits

The fabled asura with a broken body had law in awe and gave kaido his second ever scar
Law can't even hurt kaido
His super ass attack on meme did next to nothing. Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.