Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The mountains on Wanokuni are even bigger then these on Onigashima:

And Law feat was this:

The hole is so big, that multiple mountains could fit into it!! From Momo perspective and see the smoke who was in previous panel above, looking bigger then Onigashima, looking small compare to the hole.
That shit is probably even twice big as Onigashima!!
What a feat, respect for Law to pull out such a insane feat, one of the best in One Piece so far.

Based on this chapter I kinda change my powerscaling:
-Mid Top Tier: Luffy
-Low Top Tier: Kid=>Law=>Zoro

Based on Feats for me Law is even better then Kid and Zoro, but since we also have portrayal, I place Kid slighty better, overall the trio are around low top tier.
Interesting. Would this dynamic change if Zoro cuts something even bigger or performs a cut with a wider reach?

This chapter actually makes my point even stronger. If she was sure that kidd's bull attack would not hurt or harm her, why bother defending from it ? There was no law move first to soften her was there ? No . If she was so sure that only after law's attacks will kidd's attack hurt her than she should have tanked the bull blow . Why did not she do it. Let me answer this question for you. Because she knew she would be in s worl d of pain otherwise
I’m not saying kids attacks would damage her. I agree on that. I’m saying he hasn’t managed to land a hit without law. Even if he uses Vegetas final flash of the attack doesn’t land or hit her. It’s all for naught. Law on the other hand has managed to hit her and weaken her even for a split second, enough time to give Kid a chance to hit her. That’s my point

The mountains on Wanokuni are even bigger then these on Onigashima:

And Law feat was this:

The hole is so big, that multiple mountains could fit into it!! From Momo perspective and see the smoke who was in previous panel above, looking bigger then Onigashima, looking small compare to the hole.
That shit is probably even twice big as Onigashima!!
What a feat, respect for Law to pull out such a insane feat, one of the best in One Piece so far.

Based on this chapter I kinda change my powerscaling:
-Mid Top Tier: Luffy
-Low Top Tier: Kid=>Law=>Zoro

Based on Feats for me Law is even better then Kid and Zoro, but since we also have portrayal, I place Kid slighty better, overall the trio are around low top tier.
Zoro/Law>Kidd

Kidd is the least impressive here

Logic would apply that nobody could injure king if he had his flame on, if Zoro who has high potent attack power, couldnt, which makes king even more impressive, and by that zoro as well. Its a Gimick, Imagine this Zoro Midd diffed somebody like Marco, without his strongest attack. And 1st mates like Marco King Katakuri are no Scrubs, Just imagine how strong Zoro is now, and i dont belive he is done this ARC. He didnt even use, let alone Improve his Ashura. Dont jump the gun Zoro is so strong expecialy after this drug takes effect, Haki blooms in this situations.
you are Zoro fan do you believes what he stated?

Killer would make quick work of Hawkins if it wasn't for the fact he used his captain as a lifebar, until he decided to bet on cutting his arm off and see what happens
Exactly.
When Hawkins was in Scarecrow form Killer killed him 4 times.
When Hawkins used the Strawman Killer immediatly decapitated it.
When Hawkins was left in human form Killer obliterated him.

Killer, without external situations/blackmails, showed overwhelming superiority on Hawkins.
I don't think Who's Who can handle a Zanshu Claw or a Jin Sonic, he can tank one or two base Punishers swings at most...

Killer vs Who's Who would've been quicker and one sided.

Hmm, like not using her tools properly? Allowing herself to get hit so easily against some of the most dangerous opponents she could ask for? In a one-on-one setting, the current Kid never gets to touch any given YC1 as easily he touched BM and assign a letter(pole) to them. Law won't be having an easy time shoving his sword into their bodies akin to Big Mom.

We're humans, mate. We all make mistakes. Despite how much I criticize Oden and his wank, I never dared to put him anywhere near the YC1s or even Yamato. And no one's sending you DMs to take me seriously. Idgf about anyone taking me seriously on an internet platform. Do you know why I never utter a work of insult at you despite how much you try to degrade me? Because I never take any of this seriously. I am too old for that shit, man.
Always spittin

The Grandmaster disrespect :gonope:
It is not wrong to see Law better, based on feats before the last chapter I had Zoro=>Law and Kid, it really change based on new informations and feats. So far im really shocked how great Law feats are, dude outperform himself again.

Interesting. Would this dynamic change if Zoro cuts something even bigger or performs a cut with a wider reach?
Have in mind that ZKK could happen, the ranking is for now, it really can change, you can see in my previous ranking, I had all trio around same lvl too, with Zoro was leading, now for me Law is kinda leading based on feats, im sorry for Kid and Zoro fans, but as I said this can change.

At this point is not wrong to admit that Law was hella great this fight and his feats are the best one in Onigashima.^^

Status
Not open for further replies.