Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
i was Expecting way more from BM. Guess oda couldnt draw more of the fight since it would have been too unrealistic that kidd and law could tank more damage from here. What a shame

I do kinda read it, sadly I don't have much time to. I have a very busy life and take even breaks of many hours on here from one login to the other. I also prefer to spend it shitposting on here.
You post here 4 hours a day all it would take is a few days, especially when Oda is on break to read and catchup lmao

A non serious Kaido who used Adv CoC and his strongest form yeah right.

Only guy other than Oden to scar Kaido ever but yeah not so relevant, also what did Kid and Law do in that 5 v 1 ? Oh yeah law acted as support and Kid acted like a heavy bag (boxing).

Yes Base kaido did that yet Yamato stalled Hybrid Adv CoC Kaido.

Queen not being too much inferior to King is a joke. Queen was a gag character whereas King was a monster from a godly race. Queens best attacks were walmart versions of germa 66

The only thing your facts showed was that Yamato and Zoro are stronger than Law and Kid.
-Odens scar is much thicker and more visible. Kaido was at his limit after Odens attack and resorted to a cheap shot. Even days after he was still in bondages. Kaido is now fighting Luffy and is enjoying the fight just minutes after Zoros scar.
-Kaido himself said that this is the first time in a while that he is fighting seriously against Luffy.
-Queen and King both had a Bounty of over 1.3 billion. Idc about gag character I only care about whats in the story and the stroy portrayed them as close in power.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Based on what? You could fit dozens of mountains in that hole.
You could see Zoro on Pica's torso, does it mean Pica's golem is small? I hope you realise Oda drawing far smaller objects to massive things does not make it less big.
Read above.
No, this is either downplay or you don't know what you are actually talking about. You see the depth of the hollowed part, yet you think this means nothing? Which mountain+ or small island attack is able to create such a DC feat?
Which small island is this small? :saden:
Which islands are the size of an average ship?
This hole is smaller than Fujitora's from a meteor and even that one was tiny compared to an island.
U can literally see in the ceiling above Yamato that the diameter is at best 50m, being generous.
The hole in the mainland is at best 100m wide. Which island is that small? :crazwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.