Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
Then I can't really go into detail regarding his role. But rest assured that it isn't anything scummy by nature.
See, my issue is, I'm pretty sure Ekko tagged me demanding to know why actions failed on me - i.e. the act of said things failed is scummy in nature. Now more has come out about things having failed on Ekko, and... crickets. You see where I start to get frustrated about double standards, here?

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
It does help when they are doing scum things in the write ups, doesn't it?
What sort of scummy things apart from kills are you looking for?

It does help lol.

X used ??? to superkill <insert town player>

Wouldnt it be nice to know it was Ekko making the super kill?
It would. Then what? You'd have to verify it against the player the action is being done upon, the reason for the action, the motive and the alignment of both parties.

What I'm getting at is that a flavor name, on it's own, is quite meaningless.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
thanks mama

so ratchet's calim that ekko is invest immune came minutes after Zem said the same thing :whitepress:
I would have much preferred it if he said it before Zem

let alone the fact the he is saying he had his investigation fail one someone and never bothered to mention it until people started voting him. I understand someone trying to platy secretive and not reveal his role, but Ratchet didn't even try to push ekko or build a case on him, he was just going against Ultra. speaking of which @Ratchet u might as well reveal the info u have on ultra don't you think?
overall there's some cracks in what Ratchet is saying
All I had on Ekko was stuff failing. It's not that incriminating, especially when things are failing on me that I can't explain, and Ekko was largely absent so I couldn't talk with him anyway. As for the rest, I think I'll leave you guessing. I'll reaffirm that the reason you should be lynching Ultra is his reactions towards me, not any "info" I may or may not actually have.

It would. Then what? You'd have to verify it against the player the action is being done upon, the reason for the action, the motive and the alignment of both parties.

Yes you have to. But atleast you know who to ask the questions.
If no flavour, you can add to your list: Find out who made the kill, which is a waste of time if we can question that person right away.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž

Flavor name in itself is meaningless and doesn't have any indication of alignment, but once we know who someone's flavorname is, then we can start connecting the dots and map out the WUs.

I mean, you are contradicting yourself

That's not to say I am for claiming without any reason, as there might be counter claim mechanics - very likely

:endthis:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
See, my issue is, I'm pretty sure Ekko tagged me demanding to know why actions failed on me - i.e. the act of said things failed is scummy in nature. Now more has come out about things having failed on Ekko, and... crickets. You see where I start to get frustrated about double standards, here?
I can definitely agree with your frustration. I can voice my opinion on Ekko and say that he is not scum and that's why I'm rather beating around the bush here. I don't actually hold you too accountable for things failing since the artifact QT failed on me as well.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
I don't know lindl, if someone says hey I invested x ability and it does this and it's scummy, I can say oh I know who that is.
Then you should have started with me Zem. I can confidently say that Ekko was not responsible for making your action fail. So if you voiced it before doing the action, then it wasn't Ekko who interfered with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.