Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
β€Ž
I agree. Well, I think a burnout is probably here. I took a 12 hour break away from my screens and I just don't like the development of certain factors in this game which don't belong to the game per se.

But it's fine. I'll push through and try and get my mojo back.
Well, probably not a good idea to force yourself through it, either. It's important to prioritise yourself sometimes too, if it feels like a chore to get involved then it's really not worth it. Of course I speak for many when I say that I don't want to see you rep out, but whether it's that or being AWOL for a bit, if that is what you need to do, then you just gotta do it.

Btw sorry for my mean posts against you Mango.

Likely just burnout or me overblowing the situation here. Mafia is a frustrating experience and I think I'll have to suck it up and get back on track.

Thanks for the concern though Gram!
Id rather people who are playing properly one way or another get back on the horse so to speak

Everything doesnt need to so personally charged in these games, just do your best to fulfil your wincon and leave it at that :)

Get a role with impossible wincon
Can't even claim or lose (Even though Novas said not to give up hope) when I asked to leave the game. Likely lying to me and just using me for my activity though
Then the Drago & TAC, thing and then both of them dying
Then this entire shit show of a dp.
Having to deal with certain behaviors, that were really triggering for me. One I even asked to stop being done several times and was ignored, with the person knowing from previous game not to do..... so it was being done on purpose.

Yea this game has been great.
let's go hide in layer 8, I killed Al for this moment :endthis:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Get a role with impossible wincon
Can't even claim or lose (Even though Novas said not to give up hope) when I asked to leave the game. Likely lying to me and just using me for my activity though
Then the Drago & TAC, thing and then both of them dying
Then this entire shit show of a dp.
Having to deal with certain behaviors, that were really triggering for me. One I even asked to stop being done several times and was ignored, with the person knowing from previous game not to do..... so it was being done on purpose.

Yea this game has been great.
Sorry that you're going through this. Hope you feel better.

But Zem, please don't assume the worst for Novas. He would never use you just for activity and he's very nice as a person. If at all that you have truly lost the game, the role was rng'd to you and I guess you could attribute it to bad luck. But please have faith in Novas and don't jump to the wrong conclusions.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
I am also sorry for my behavior. I usually avoid these situations by not signing up for a particular game, or if a player signs up after I do quietly just asking the host to remove me from game before it starts.

I just wanted to play this one because a lot of my old friends were playing and figured I would just try to deal with it.

no like seriously, having played almost all of weeb games to the fullest, the amount of abilities and other things artifacts, tournaments that can help u achieve ur win con whatever it is, is huge. he is not lying to you from my experience @Zemmi

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Sorry that you're going through this. Hope you feel better.

But Zem, please don't assume the worst for Novas. He would never use you just for activity and he's very nice as a person. If at all that you have truly lost the game, the role was rng'd to you and I guess you could attribute it to bad luck. But please have faith in Novas and don't jump to the wrong conclusions.
It was an inside joke towards him :milaugh: He always wants me to play his games and I tell him he is just using me for my activity.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Well, probably not a good idea to force yourself through it, either. It's important to prioritise yourself sometimes too, if it feels like a chore to get involved then it's really not worth it. Of course I speak for many when I say that I don't want to see you rep out, but whether it's that or being AWOL for a bit, if that is what you need to do, then you just gotta do it.
Thank you. Yeah, if I need time away from this, I'll definitely either sub out or move away for sometime. I think I can carry on for now.

Thank you, though!

Id rather people who are playing properly one way or another get back on the horse so to speak

Everything doesnt need to so personally charged in these games, just do your best to fulfil your wincon and leave it at that :)
Definitely. I try and keep my emotions out of this as much as possible. Thank you Gram!

Well, here's to a fun experience henceforth :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.