Status
Not open for further replies.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
Flavor name in itself is meaningless and doesn't have any indication of alignment, but once we know who someone's flavorname is, then we can start connecting the dots and map out the WUs.

I mean, you are contradicting yourself

That's not to say I am for claiming without any reason, as there might be counter claim mechanics - very likely

:endthis:
Again, Mango, I agree. I'm not stopping the investigation but voicing my own thoughts about it.

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
β€Ž
To be fair, I think Zem has the monopoly on that particular sentiment after the course of this DP.
I agree. Well, I think a burnout is probably here. I took a 12 hour break away from my screens and I just don't like the development of certain factors in this game which don't belong to the game per se.

But it's fine. I'll push through and try and get my mojo back.

Sorry to hear. Maybe it helps if you take a break for a moment :)
Thanks Sallu.

Zemmi

GodMommie
β€Ž
Get a role with impossible wincon
Can't even claim or lose (Even though Novas said not to give up hope) when I asked to leave the game. Likely lying to me and just using me for my activity though
Then the Drago & TAC, thing and then both of them dying
Then this entire shit show of a dp.
Having to deal with certain behaviors, that were really triggering for me. One I even asked to stop being done several times and was ignored, with the person knowing from previous game not to do..... so it was being done on purpose.

Yea this game has been great.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
β€Ž
Get a role with impossible wincon
Can't even claim or lose (Even though Novas said not to give up hope) when I asked to leave the game. Likely lying to me and just using me for my activity though
Then the Drago & TAC, thing and then both of them dying
Then this entire shit show of a dp.
Having to deal with certain behaviors, that were really triggering for me. One I even asked to stop being done several times and was ignored, with the person knowing from previous game not to do..... so it was being done on purpose.

Yea this game has been great.
I've loved every second of it

:blobdj::luffydab::blobdj:

Status
Not open for further replies.