Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro used it because he needed to. And the top part is much thinner than the mid section. What a stupid argument.

ISDS cut pica mountain, impressive but no where’s near top tier and below punk hazard and Dressrosa laws AP feats
But why did he need to use that technique. You don't know so I will explain it to you because it wasn't for cutting up the golem.

He used it was because the attack could left the golem in the air and keep it in the air while he finished off Pica. He didn't need it to cut the golem into pieces. I provedy claim with facts.

Zoro AP is was greater than Law AP back then and still is. That's why he needs help to damage a character who's less durable than King.

Law's attack is very powerful and show's impressive range.
However, we were led to believe that it did more than it actually did which is why there is an argument about it.
The drawing perspectives also makes it tricky to scale. those hills on the ground might be hills or large mountains but we don't really know.

The attack was powerful but it wasn't anywhere close to being able to destroy an island..even a relatively small island like Onigashima.
do you scale Law attack above hakkai? or vice versa? just curios to know about that:myman:

I

Indigo

Law's attack is very powerful and show's impressive range.
However, we were led to believe that it did more than it actually did which is why there is an argument about it.
The drawing perspectives also makes it tricky to scale. those hills on the ground might be hills or large mountains but we don't really know.

The attack was powerful but it wasn't anywhere close to being able to destroy an island..even a relatively small island like Onigashima.
That's the take :goyea:

and mind you, Law already has an impressive feat in Punk Hazard that has a bigger Area of Effect / Destruction

but this attack is more powerful in terms of damage because it fucked up Big Mom

I don't see how this is controversial

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Moron Kings Lunarian Durability On top of Ancient Zoan Durability Shits On Queen. Biggest Gap between 1st and 2nd commander is King Queen > Marco Jozu > Katakuri Cracker Zoro would destroy Queen Pre ADVCOC awakening
Stfu your irrelevant kids ass
Damn, i dont give a damn about whats your opinion here, but there is so much salt in this posting... not even Belgium can deliver enough fries. Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.