Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me one high tier that we have met that could replicate it. We have seen pretty much 10-11 Yonkou commanders now, also DD.
In the high tier spectrum, there is barely anything that could replicate the potency and the AoE, if so, panel please. The only one is Law who is comparable to Zoro in that regard, very high AP, but other stats lacking.
And Rooftop Zori went even beyond that.
What high end attacks do Marco and Kat have that is comparable to that?
Dressrosa Law could. And he was a mid tier

Not my fault the attack shits no zolos feat, you can be salty or accept it.
Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. Zoro is truly frightening.
Imagine this Zoro Midd diffed somebody like Marco, without his strongest attack. And 1st mate Commander like Marco King Katakuri are no Scrubs, Just imagine how strong Zoro is now, and i dont belive he is done this ARC. He didnt even use, let alone Improve his Ashura, whilst Law would loose to KIng without his DF Awakening, which is draining his life. Law and Kidd die holding Zoros sword

Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"

Last edited:
she got hit by law doing nothing last chapter too. Somehow Kid is faster than a yonko...I mean I can understand if it was someone like Sanji who specializes in speed...but kid...who just stands and fights with his ability..... its clear oda is giving everything to Kid and law....they can tank anything....their attacks will land and hurt...while BMs just shouts gives reactions takes hit..... Law getting hit by one AdvCoC should finish him off already...it did so to a durable Ancient Zoan like PageOne... The whole fight is just bad to make the alliance win. The same thing is already happening with kaido. Why is this even a doubt.
Law's durability >>> Page 1

Kid is a low top tier, anyone that high should already have top speed and Law already tanked an adCoC attack

Zoro won in 1 minute againts King after ADVCOC awakening
Half of which was spent fighting enma, and without his strongest attack, and you really compare law/kid's life risking attacks to zoro's comfort zone feats. Zoro is truly frightening.
Imagine this Zoro Midd diffed somebody like Marco, without his strongest attack. And 1st mate Commander like Marco King Katakuri are no Scrubs, Just imagine how strong Zoro is now, and i dont belive he is done this ARC. He didnt even use, let alone Improve his Ashura, whilst Law would loose to KIng without his DF Awakening, which is draining his life. Law and Kidd die holding Zoros sword
Also News from the future
"Zoro is WSS"
"Shanks is dead Zoro surpassed him"
"Law is dead"
"And Kidd is still irrelevant"
the fuck? do you happens to be Oda or his editor? lmao :kobeha:

Law and Kid have awakening that takes their Stamina
Zoro has a swords that enable him to use advCoC but take his haki as well
all of them have power ups with some restrictions once they are used to it , they will be beast.
Luffy doesn't any drawbacks when he uses advanced CoC. Luffy is the most talented haki user out there.
but I assume his finishing attacks will be have some drawbacks as well.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Why do you like Kidd so much? Genuine question here.
Kidd has bad character design.
No good backstory.
He is not funny nor kind nor smart / scheming.
His DF sounds good on paper but the execution on One Piece is terrible.
His rail gun looks like washing machine.
His crew looks really shitty. Even Law's crew is more likeable with Bepo and friends.

If you want a rival figure, which is stronger, more dangerous, more cunning, smart and scheming, more relevant and has better character design, then why don't you pick Blackbeard instead?
I didnt liked Blackbeard since beginning, i hope it will improve later in the story.

About Kid, i will answer this honestly:

In my eyes, Kid is the pirate Luffy would be if he would have a real pirate adventure. Luffys Life is alot play and joking around, it seems a bit too easy sometimes, specially from side of Plotarmor, his family, his protector, his teacher.... you know what i mean.

Kid on the other hand, he was a nobody, (so far we know) born and raised in dirt, together with his best friend since then and everything he reached since then, was from his own bare hands. He was able to create a Crew strong enough to compete with the SN, even went out of it with the higgest bounty. He was able to compete in the New world, without Hax DF or training by the second strongest being in the verse. He went straight up for Yonkos, not even only survived, he also gathered what he wanted (on WCI).

For me, Kid shows a pirate with a strong friendship, which is able to gather whatever he wants, while not having any kind of Plotarmor, while sacrificing his arm, accepting his loses and grow. He is able to reach things, while everything around him is against him.

This is what makes him special in my eyes. He is a more serious Luffy without any kind of plotarmor or storyrelated easy-ways.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bruh, wtf is going on here? Why is Law's attack being compared to Hakai of all things? lmao

About Law's attack, I don't know what the arguments being presented are but the attack is clearly an overall island level attack all things considered: Damaging BM, putting a hole in Onigashima, and then creating a crater, God knows how deep it is, in the ground. That shit is insane. The crater in the ground is nowhere near as big as Onigashima. It's several times bigger than the small hills surrounding Onigashima—that doesn't even constitute a small part of the island, forget about the whole damn thing.

Also, there is little room to compare Law's attack with Tempura Udon; TU is like a massive bullet traveling ridiculous speeds piercing your body while Puncture Wille literally shakes the insides of your entire body to bits breaking a few bones in the process. Tempura Udon is more similar to Kid's Damned Canon(Note: Similar is not equal or stronger so don't come at me with that shit).

Based on the hole above Yamato being small enough to fit into an average room in the castle.
No, that's where you are wrong, it doesnt trigger me, you are simply confusing things.
The only island-sized attacks that we saw are Hakai, the Tsunami as after-effect of two Gura punches, Aokiji freezing the seas back at Long ring Long Island. Those are country sized attacks, nothing else comes even close and certainly not this hole from Law.

There is nothing for me to be triggered about it since Zoro already has a better DC with Hiryu Kaen. The diameter of the Onigashima horn is far bigger than Law's hole so being triggered is not why I am correcting you... Once again, stop claiming it is comparable to Onigashima when it isnt even as big as one room inside Onigashima. Just because you saw some rocks on the ground you instantly think they are same formations of Pica's size that we can see on Onigashima itself... Complete headcanon on your part.

The hole above Yamato's head is at best Ikoku sized and that is not comparable to Onigashima in any shape or form.
The hole above Yamato is not as large as the one on the main-land; that's why Law pierced his sword deep enough to make sure the damage on Onigashima will not be too much.
Since the start of this spoiler thread, you have been rather defensive about Law not showing an impressive feat. Your concern for the "country lvl" feat was true at the end but then you're coming up with more ridiculous nonsense. Thus, I'm really questioning your actual reasoning.
Hakai is an island level attack. The tsunamis caused by the quakes is country lvl, Whitebeard's earthquakes were happening on several islands hundreds of kilometers away from MF and thus, it's also above island/large island level. Aokiji's as well. I am telling you Law's attack is not country level but rather large island level but who knows? Future solid calcs will tell the actual DC of this attack anyway.

Lol, even Cinera admits Law's attack is better than Hiryu Kaen in DC, it mainly cut the horn. Law's attack hollowed landscapes of mountain ranges, the hole's depth deep enough to not be seen. No, the mountains on Wano are not just "rocks", they are at the very least as large as Onigashima's mountains around the skull. Also, even the far smaller mountains on the skull are 400 - 500m since a single mountain dwarfed a number a few times. But keep downplaying Law's feat. As I said, you're chatting shit, you're blind if you think the diameter of this hole is 50m - 100m at best.

I am not talking about the hole above Yamato, obviously...

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
But that shockwave seems to get much bigger the longer it goes on, bro. That hole on Wano's mainland is gigantic. I'm not talking country lvl big, but it's still massive and super deep.
If he would fire it off from the side of an island, where it penetrates the island horizontally, while the up side of its diameter breaks up the ground, I'm thinking certain islands atleast would be completely wasted. Like he's likely to be able to pulverize most of the flower capital, Onigashima, Dressrosa and Marineford.
You are completely fooled by the perspective.
The hole is nowhere close to as big as Flower Capital which is as big as Onigashima itself.
It is just first hype wave, dont worry, it will pass. Just like all other hype trains died, this will too.

Apparently this hole:

...is just that small.
But hey, Law's sword is also visible on Onigashima:

OnIgAsHiMa iS 50m tO 100m iN dIaMeTeR aT bEsT.
Yes, it is that small. You can place countless of those holes on the Onigashima itself while here you are acting it is as big as Onigashima itself while at the same time not realizing that it is fired next to Flower capital and being insignificant to it in size while it should be as big as Flower capital because that's how big Onigashima is. At least if you stick to that claim that the hole is comparable to Onigashima. :yasu:
The spoiler summary overhyped Law AP.
Exactly. And Sen-chan fell for it and now he blames me for telling him No... :josad:

Can someone explain to me why TWO Zoros in 2 vs 1 couldn't do the same that the TWO of Kidd + Law did in 2 vs 1?
People are conveniently forgetting it's a 2 vs 1 lol
And that Adv CoC Zoro stomped a YC1 with three hits
One of them being a nameless attack and another a single sword attack

Not to mention that Kidd = Law
Law is a swordsman (Oda called it as that and recognized him as that... and his strongest move is a freaking sword attack)
So Zoro > Law = Kidd

Status
Not open for further replies.