Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

𝖂𝖍𝖆𝖙 𝕮𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝕳𝖆𝖛𝖊 𝕭𝖊𝖊𝖓
I can’t really answer much about my own ability but it wasn’t entirely from his role sheet.
I see.

Correct.

i cant compare them man
every1 good at some things

i love bully maguire tho, highest meme quality of the 3
venom must be brought back to MCU
Garfield is my fave by far, but yeah all are good. And yeah I hope Venom makes it to the universe too.

I actually really think She Thor Natalie would be great @Light D Lamperouge
Might be but I really like Chris in that role soooo.

I wouldn’t judge any role from its abilities. Your role was pretty strong last weeb game too. Flowa had control abilities and more in her role in the 2nd and last weeb game.

It’s much more than finding out his abilities Lighto. I can’t go into full detail without claiming the ability which I would not for now.
Yeah my role was strong but not like this one. And it was much shorter tbh lol. I won't press you to say more then.

so Snape appeared in the latest WU assuming what @Light D Lamperouge said about gransmaster being jeff goldblum only roles left is
[My Left Little Toe ; Gluteus Maximus]
[The Last Weeb ; Nothingness]
[Fridge Monster ; Looney Tunes]
[Barney ; Regina George]
[Ryo Fui ; Lu Bu]
[Thomas Shelby ; Adobe Photoshop]
[Walter White ; Gecko Moria]
[Sargeras ; Arthas]
Yeah it has to be him. Van submitted him in the signup thread
Jeff Goldblum(Thor Ragnarok)
Siegfried(Kenichi Mightiest Disciple)

I feel like this is a jab at some player here lol.

Anyway, unless you suspect that Flower is able to get some sort of power up from your vote, or change your alignment in some way to tamper with the check, I don't really see why the alignment check and vote are related here.

To be more clear - Are you afraid of casting the vote on Flower specifically or on just about anyone?
I've already cited for my scum read. I will not cure due anyone for the purposes of an alignment check or lie detect.

Status
Not open for further replies.