Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
he is most likely lying cuz the truth is just too bad to be said
Probably tbh.

Yea he said he had a secondary one to surviving when i told him that from my pov that was way to simple of a wincon.
Yeah I think it is, especially for an SRM game of this size.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Sure man , i'm finishing eating, and i'll be back to pc soon , i've just been really busy this morning,once i'm finished with lunch i'll answer to all of your questions :)
Sure. But please disclose everything if you truly are pro town.

I was chosen to wield it by the divine providence of the Sun, I do not recall any choice in the matter. With that said, I believe the Demon Obliterator 5000000 to be the key to defeating the Burning Legion, and thus a warrior such as myself wouldnโ€™t have chosen to discard the weapon even if given the choice!

I should smite you where you stand for this insult! But I will restrain myself in the spirit of jolly co-operation ha ha!
:josad:

Lindltaylor

There's no "Tina!"
โ€Ž
I agree with this.

I don't remember many bringing up the two of them as sus or overtly sus and I remember Tris saying Drago put Kiwi high on his town list so it's not like they are unique tbh.
Not many brought them up as suspects, but I don't quite remember them being brought out in town reads either. So for Nana to give their names, when she would have definitely been questioned for it, is something I like.

It shows me a willingness to be questioned. I would expect Nana to be more timid and go with the flow tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.