Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
@Worst I believe you've already been asked but please answer how your artifact appeared in the WU but no one else's did. Also claim your wincon properly. I honestly doubt it's just to survive.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
[Passive - Positive Attitude]:
Despite the world's crumbling state, Solaire's good mood does not waver. Your posts must all be outwardly positive and encouraging! Failure to comply with this will result in being vote silence, if follows throw one vote against you will be erased.
and he got the item;
  1. The Demon Obliterator 5 000 000

The Wielder of this Blade will be FORCED to Role Play that they are an extremely strong hero whose exploits are world renowned. You must boast of your power and of your achievements, and you must always thank your blade The Demon Obliterator 5 000 000 for achieving them.
:suresure:

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Rhea's most probably just scum here. Especially considering her meta.
I agree with this.

I'm a bit conflicted on Nana currently. She had some unique reads on Sallu and Kiwi. Town reads in fact that majority wouldn't agree with.
I don't remember many bringing up the two of them as sus or overtly sus and I remember Tris saying Drago put Kiwi high on his town list so it's not like they are unique tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.