Status
Not open for further replies.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
yo what do u think of Noctis ? I don't get it I have a memory of any of his posts?
@Sallucion @Grammaton @Light D Lamperouge @MangoSenpai
These were my thoughts on him early on and nothing has changed since then tbh
Also Noctis. I was getting the same scummy vibes from him like last year. I remember him suggesting to vote up all the scum reads in the council which I don't really get nor like.

Not many brought them up as suspects, but I don't quite remember them being brought out in town reads either. So for Nana to give their names, when she would have definitely been questioned for it, is something I like.

It shows me a willingness to be questioned. I would expect Nana to be more timid and go with the flow tbh.
I can't be bothered to check for the town leans now. And I just iso'd Nana and her town read of Kiwi is what I thought it was gonna be. 'She's my bestie so I can feel it.'

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Lighto I get the feeling that this is the classic "I'll do it tomorrow excuse" but tomorrow never comes lmao.
LMAO, it might be tbh. If he fails to comply vig him or he can be lynched too.

I admit I found that reasoning funny at the time. You think it's a town read for the sake of it?
Yeah I mean it's an easy read with an easy reason imo. Just to paddle the number.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
โ€Ž
Opportunist wagon hopping. Barely any pressure other than on Ratchet, which may simply because Ratchet has outplayed them the last few games. I'm on my phone, but I've alrradt written my case on why Ratchet and Ultra should be the leading lynches.
So do you think Ultra is voting you out of omgus?

:endthis:

how many ppl know rheas meta

id legit want to lynch her just so she actually learns how to play better

in genshin tho i remember she was at least trying to talk to me when i questioned her

i was scum there watching her strungle lmao

im tired

He reeks scum is what I'll say. It's not difficult to look town when you're pushing for someone who many other people think may be scum. Example: Muugen, now Ratchet. He mentions people, but he doesn't really follow up. When he was town in the past, he was more aggressive with the people that he called out. Now? He is simply performing and nothing else.

He is a good candidate to lynch. Ratchet is just better for now.
What do you mean by 'he doesn't really follow up?' Hes been set on lynching Ultra, is that an unreasonable position?

Status
Not open for further replies.