Status
Not open for further replies.

MangoSenpai

Argonauts, roll out!
yo what do u think of Noctis ? I don't get it I have a memory of any of his posts?
@Sallucion @Grammaton @Light D Lamperouge @MangoSenpai
He seemed good to me, he went MIA because he was sick apparently.

When he came back he basically said he sussed Rej and was gonna come back with a case on him - he's been silent ever since.

He's not a priority for me right now, but if you think he's faking it - it might be worth looking into

ratchet

im confused, u say he should go for the ultra wagon which only has 2 votes, yet u say its more informative to have the 9 votes wagon checked

at flower

i think im already going with yae and ultra to layer 2

im tired

ah yes the two people on the Ultra wagon, one being me and the other being Ratchet himself

I do be wondering why he wants to resolve himself that badly , feel a tad bit desperate. Perhaps he wants to score bonus points with the Resistance, but we are not so easily bought.

It's amazing how Ultra has managed to slither his way out of the running. His teammates must have worked over time while I was asleep to derail onto others.

It's also curious how many wanted to stack votes on Flower for an alignment check but now many of those voters are arguing to check another string of voters.

He seemed good to me, he went MIA because he was sick apparently.

When he came back he basically said he sussed Rej and was gonna come back with a case on him - he's been silent ever since.

He's not a priority for me right now, but if you think he's faking it - it might be worth looking into
no I don't think he is faking it idk. every time I check the players list I be like ''oh Noctis is playing'' I have no memory of him here

It's amazing how Ultra has managed to slither his way out of the running. His teammates must have worked over time while I was asleep to derail onto others.

It's also curious how many wanted to stack votes on Flower for an alignment check but now many of those voters are arguing to check another string of voters.
What exactly do you mean by the bolded? Am I to take it you see ratchet favorably in that case?

Why ultra scum to You?

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
ah yes the two people on the Ultra wagon, one being me and the other being Ratchet himself

I do be wondering why he wants to resolve himself that badly , feel a tad bit desperate. Perhaps he wants to score bonus points with the Resistance, but we are not so easily bought.
I mean, no matter what the results say it wouldn't be resolving - there will always be something to counter it. I suggested the Ultra wagon for selfish reasons, but the overall point is that checking a smaller wagon is better than a large one.

Status
Not open for further replies.