Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
--Her lightning attacks are impressive at least in scale see fulgora

--I don't know why BM created a slow ass fire homie rather than lightning homie

--For that matter BM waste her soul powers in creating a sword (where she could find bunch of normal powerful sword) and prometheus

--Rather creating a single lightning homie but 4x powerful ( it having souls of prometheus and napoleon) would be OP
And I agree with you.

Like why tf is Big Mom so BAD at using her abilities???????
Post automatically merged:

no idea maybe yes but BM could not knock Kid and Law who don't have advanced haki
Exactly

Law out here using internal-type Chibaku Tensei scale moves while the other SNs still playing with barely mountains.

No wonder Oda gave Law such an ass crew and didn’t make Bepo another fellow SN like Zoro and Killer. This mutherfucker alone is so dangerous it wouldn’t be fair if he had a RHM who could support him the way Zoro and Killer do for their captains, fuck

There's honestly hardly room for a debate. BM's offensive abilities are implied to be mainly her homies but they suck ass. King's Karyudon really looks stronger.

Her Durability and Endurance is great though as expected. An OP fruit not utilised right, I'm not surpised.
Her fruit literally created and runs an entire country.

Gives her new allies.

Elemental attacks.

Lasers.

Helps her fly around and move faster.

Makes herself stronger.

Heals broken bones.

BM has already reached the limits of her DF besides Awakening. Not sure how much more you want out of that.

Her fruit literally created and runs an entire country.

Gives her new allies.

Elemental attacks.

Lasers.

Helps her fly around and move faster.

Makes herself stronger.

Heals broken bones.

BM has already reached the limits of her DF besides Awakening. Not sure how much more you want out of that.
I want her ultimate attacks to look more powerful than casual attacks from Akainu.

I want her ultimate attacks to look more powerful than casual attacks from Akainu.

That's subjective though

There's no real way to quantify these attacks or tell
I'd assume the narrative would indicate that this is one of big moms most potent attacks because she's using it near the end if her fight

But just looking at it doesn't really indicate whether or not that's true
You have to infer the context of the situation to assume that to be the case

It's mainly an aesthetic thing
It could be that the application of akainus fruit visually is just more appealing to you

Like kidd s fruit just shows a little of full hardening or even non at all ( most of the time)
And I believe that to be purely a design choice on odas part
He will forgoe consistency in favor of cool or comedic value

One casual hit with his hardened bamboo instantly KOs Law @Kiiro how shit is Doflamingo to Heat and Wire? His attack did only flesh wound level damage to Sanji

One causal kick made Law cough from the internal damage

Heat and Wire’s causal punches with no power behind them (only haki) shatters his head (again what is so special about Doflamingo who only does flesh wound damage to Sanji and Law for that matter @Kiiro )

Big Mom is weak as fuck to Heat and Wire who doesn’t even try and still makes BM look like ass

Why the tag? What did I say? Dont remember

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Law out here using internal-type Chibaku Tensei scale moves while the other SNs still playing with barely mountains.

No wonder Oda gave Law such an ass crew and didn’t make Bepo another fellow SN like Zoro and Killer. This mutherfucker alone is so dangerous it wouldn’t be fair if he had a RHM who could support him the way Zoro and Killer do for their captains, fuck
Still getting packed by Luffy, Kid and Zoro :datas:

Status
Not open for further replies.