Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
im too lazy to note down everyone saying big mom is defeated but i hope someone did and will make a topic @ing all of them when she stands back up
What is left for her to do after standing up again? Is she going to use another new move and declare how she's a Yonko again? Beat Kid and Law and make the whole fight pointless? Have Kid do a boring CoC attack instead of using a trump card move unique to him?

I just don't see the value of her getting up again.

im too lazy to note down everyone saying big mom is defeated but i hope someone did and will make a topic @ing all of them when she stands back up
Her standing back up later to join Kaido for one final attack on Wano is not impossible, but that does not mean she is not defeated by Law and Kidd.

King one shot Cook, but Cook getting up later does not mean Cook was not beaten.

Zoro also one shot Apoo, and we all know Apoo getting up later does not negate Zoro's win.

Law and Kidd won. :cheers:

With Big Mom down, comes the growth in infamy the rooftop 5

All of them won their fight thus far. Only Luffy is left to seal the deal :endthis:

Also the conversation between Luffy, Kid and Law post-Wano about who got the greatest merit should be funny :madmonk:
I can't wait for rooftop to be animated. These 5 leading the world into a new era, the yonkous are doomed and these guys will take the lead. Really gives someone chills to see how Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law and Killer improve since the story ongoing,SA how all 3 Supernova stand by side and now look how they take the controll. The CP0 will be shocked to hear that they even manage to defeat BM. Imagine how the world react when the news of Wano coming out!!

Her standing back up later to join Kaido for one final attack on Wano is not impossible, but that does not mean she is not defeated by Law and Kidd.

King one shot Cook, but Cook getting up later does not mean Cook was not beaten.

Zoro also one shot Apoo, and we all know Apoo getting up later does not negate Zoro's win.

Law and Kidd won. :cheers:
Neither Sanji or Apoo were defeated. Specially Sanji that not even got hurt/injuried.

This is way different from Apoo knocking out Luffy. That was a true two-shotted.

I can't wait for rooftop to be animated. These 5 leading the world into a new era, the yonkous are doomed and these guys will take the lead. Really gives someone chills to see how Luffy,Zoro,Kid,Law and Killer improve since the story ongoing,SA how all 3 Supernova stand by side and now look how they take the controll. The CP0 will be shocked to hear that they even manage to defeat BM. Imagine how the world react when the news of Wano coming out!!
It's a shame how Wano has some real good moments but too many BS decisions from Oda is preventing me from enjoying the arc completely

Law is simply setting the record straight. He's tired of the cap just like the rest of us. Maybe he'll come for some other fanboys next :cheers:
He can be better than kidd, but he's not touching zoro or luffy, law already learned that on the roof..:cheers:
if he keep this pace up he might crack the top ten swordsman on the all time list.

Status
Not open for further replies.