Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Law maybe but i'm sorry nothing Kidd showed proved me he has better than Luffy's COC move.
I don't think you understood adv.coc, it's not about being stronger or not. but it makes your attacks stronger because it's an ability to coat your attacks. so adv.coc with her elemental attacks would have had more efficiency. I mean from what Oda showed, unless you are right.
Well Kid's railgun may bypass durability. We'll see next chapter.
I get, but I'm not sure elemental attacks can be coated with COC, so far we only have examples of brawlers and swordsmen coating their with COC.

Most definitely Law carried this fight, but low key he's a lot more bitchy then I would expect. I wonder if he will complain he doesn't have CoC too lol

BM df is op, but her durability is overated. So far king, kaido, jozu>bm
Law carried this chapter, not the whole fight. Kidd still gets the last punch though

- Rivalry was portrayed back in preskip, it feels better that leaders of worst gen beats a yonko (figure head of old gen). Law is an MC if you ask me lmfao, he’s also a D. which has major relevance to the story. Kidd‘s role and screen time should have been bigger I think, Oda just couldn’t deliver

SHs taking care of every major villain feels weird in a narrative perspective. It would be bad for world building, and it’s like the MCs are just here to accomplish everything in an RPG, what’s the point of introducing so many other characters. Having other major characters play a role would be better in which Oda have established time and time again that Worst Gen are those special players. Worst Gen are also figure heads of the ”New Pirate Age”, not just Luffy and his crew. They have all the right to take out major pirate villains (old gen) or at least have roles in the grand scheme of things regarding the story.
--Yeah but nonetheless SH's defeat most of the villains in OP and kidd barely has any connection with BM and law none

--I would have liked much more if it was trio vs kaido than breaking them into BM and kaido

--Yeah but nonetheless SH's defeat most of the villains in OP and kidd barely has any connection with BM and law none

--I would have liked much more if it was trio vs kaido than breaking them into BM and kaido
Yeah Oda is whack, and I think he had this idea of Kaido and BM going down together for quite a while. It was too ambitious but I get what he wanted to do. BM and Kaido are Old Gen leaders, and are even connected with Rocks. Both of them going down at the same time is more symbolic I guess

Unpopular opinion:
Zoro and Sanji >= Kidd and Law
Zoro is > YC1 and Sanji is YC1.

I think that people just overestimate Yonko and Admirals, and so they completely changed their minds about Kidd and Law because of this chapter ( they considered the duo shit until the other day).
2 YC1 in a 2 vs 1 against a Yonko can win extreme diff.
In fact I do think that Marco and King can eventually win against Big Mom, so Kidd and Law beating Big Mom is fair enough, considering that Luffy is going to solo a Yonko soon.
Lol big mom would anihilate the two wings right now. Kid and Law are already looking stronger than Zoro who is slightly ahead of Wanji.

At this stage I feel like CP0 will likely be taken on by the Scabbards but I can see the Scabbards eventually lose if someone doesn't assist them. I wonder if Killer will roll again and what about Hawkins. Apoo escaped and he will probably not fight them again.

Momo could take care of Orochi at long last meanwhile.
Depends on how many CP0/WG guys do they have to fight against. If its just the agents that are already on onigashima, Oda can throw Killer, etc at them but if some of the WG ships arrive safely, it will be all hands on the deck.

I feel that like Boeuf Burst, Kid's attack will look much more impressive next week. If she's down first pages of next chapter will be about her crashing a very high speed on Wano, making the crater even bigger.
That's why Oda had Kid firing it from above.

Status
Not open for further replies.