Who did more damage to Linlin?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Law’s Kroom literally went from Onigashima in the sky to underground Wano in a matter of a few seconds.

Akainu won’t even see it coming.
BM punched him 100 times in the meantime. All Akainu need is one attack to confirm the death certificate for Law. He'd never even get an opportunity to use Kroom against Akainu, to begin with.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
I swear the Zoro fandom has to be one of the worst in manga history, even when comparing it to the Itachi fandom back in the Naruto days
:pepeke:
Notice how it's only Zoro fans that try and turn a chapter where Zoro doesn't even appear into something about him, they refuse to let other fandoms have a good chapter with good feats for their favored characters, I've yet to see people try and undermine Law/Kidd's feats to put Luffy/Sanji or anyone else over them, it's always just Zoro fans.

90% of this thread is just Zoro fans trying to justify Zoro being above Kidd and Law
you are absolutely right.
try to ignore this trolls.
Today it is time to celebrate Law and Kid Greatness

I don't have dragon durability with super healing you window licker
Where even 4 ryou users combined can't even open an old scar let alone make a new one
Kaidou durability being OP doesn't change the fact it was only a scar. It's not above Luffy's feats. Luffy has gone through Kaidou named ACOC attacks,scales and skin to damage Kaido while Ashura only went through his scales and skin to damage Kaiodu.
:suresure::suresure:

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
you cant read and you cant argue
you are right
shouldnt waste my time.
I showed you 3 times how invalid is ur logic.

En Ou >>>>>>>> Law's attack any day.

and stop comparing thrusts to cuts.

Zoro scarred someone way more durable than Big Mom guess we should wank that to the core of earth using ur logic.

It's not just a weaker defense than Kaido's defense. BM is way more fragile now. Her defense is much weaker now than it usually is although her endurance is the same. I literally said I am not implying anything close to King's endurance being near BM. But an attack that utterly destroyed a relatively uninjured King along with his strongest attack would fuck up Big Mom worse than Puncture Wille especially when you consider the fact that it was drawn in parallel to an attack that's been giving Kaido PTSD for the past two decades.
Bro what are you even saying, dragon damnation was used against flameless King. Not full durability King, what makes you think BM is below flameless King in terms of durability? Just because Kidd and Law are damaging her doesn’t make her defense weak, it simply means Kidd and Law are strong af.

And also you like playing parallels with Oden’s portrayal? Then what about beating BM who is unironically on the same level of Kaido.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Kaidou durability being OP doesn't change the fact it was only a scar. It's not above Luffy's feats. Luffy has gone through Kaidou named ACOC attacks,scales and skin to damage Kaido while Ashura only went through his scales and skin to damage Kaiodu.
:suresure::suresure:
Luffys hit kaido 40 plus times with acoc lmfao and still not beaten him

Zoro hit him once with a broken body and accidental acoc in one sword and gave him his second permanent scar

If current zoro hit kaido as many times as luffy has kaido would be dead.

you are absolutely right.
try to ignore this trolls.
Today it is time to celebrate Law and Kid Greatness
Why can't you ban them for being off topic? All other forums do that. If there is a thread and someone hijacks it into a totally irrelevant subject those comments are usually deleted.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Bro what are you even saying, dragon damnation was used against flameless King. Not full durability King, what makes you think BM is below flameless King in terms of durability? Just because Kidd and Law are damaging her doesn’t make her defense weak, it simply means Kidd and Law are strong af.

And also you like playing parallels with Oden’s portrayal? Then what about beating BM who is unironically on the same level of Kaido.
Answer these questions for me:

Punk Crach vs Punk Corna Dio, which is stronger?

Big Mom vs. Bigger Mom, which one is stronger?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Why can't you ban them for being off topic? All other forums do that. If there is a thread and someone hijacks it into a totally irrelevant subject those comments are usually deleted.
Get into consideration how many pages some doofs talked about Zoro themselves not even Zoro fans.

Guess they should get banned too or it only works for Zoro fans?

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
because in the early days we decided we didn’t want to be an extremely strict board, we wanted to be more like a bunch of friends discussing, sometimes even a bit more trolling, like you know it between friends.

maybe it wasn’t the best decision, but this how we did this and how worstgen grew.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
“100 times” now you wilding :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Law’s durability/endurance soloes the OP verse I guess. Especially Akainu’s
Obviously, it was a figure of speech, which meant to say she hit him a multiple number of times.

I don't know what that second sentence even means but let me be blunt here: Law's chances of killing Kaido are higher than his chances of ever killing one of C3 with the same moves that he used on Big Mom.

Status
Not open for further replies.