Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just upset we didn't get a CoC feat from Linlin... Like just doing a massive CoC blast with Maser Napoleon in a double spread destroying the castle would have been amazing, even if the idiots would have dodged.
Seriously the only attacks Oda made her use are :
- Sword cutting the iron (not towards Kidd and Law LOL)
- Thunder Fire giant not involving her...

I've never seen more PIS in my entire life

I think Linlin isn't necessarily down. She very well might be (especially considering Law's words and the Editor's note):

But it is not necessarily the case:

This may just be the 1010 moment for the Kidd and Law vs Linlin fight. See what Law said in this chapter:

It's eerily similar to what Zoro said before Asura:

After Asura, the fight became a 1 vs 1 between Luffy and Kaido.

It's not implausible that after Puncture Wille the fight will become a 1 vs 1 between Kidd and Linlin.

Maybe Linlin will start using Haoshoku coating then and Kidd and Linlin will finally get their Haoshoku sky splitting clash?

(Another reason I suspect that she's not yet done is the new anime opening featuring the Onigashima skull coming alive. That might very well be Linlin's Awakening and her Trump Card).

@Pantheos, @ReggieZoldyck21, @rerere, @Monkey D Theories, @Lukegranders, @Paperchampion23, @Rosella.Fiamingo, @Kejon, @DarkWitch.
Damn I actually hope this happens now.

@ReggieZoldyck21
@Pantheos
@rerere
@Lukegranders
@Roo

I hereby take my L and declare that I was wrong about Law & Kidd. :cabbagestar:

Congratulations on your (respective) fave(s) being the first among the SNs to best a Yonko. :cheers:

I will conclude this PSA by saying:

Celebrate, gentlemen. You earned it. :ace:

P. S. Read this with Only My Railgun playing on the background. It was wicked. :datas:

@ReggieZoldyck21
@Pantheos
@rerere
@Lukegranders
@Roo

I hereby take my L and declare that I was wrong about Law & Kidd. :cabbagestar:

Congratulations on your (respective) fave(s) being the first among the SNs to best a Yonko. :cheers:

I will conclude this PSA by saying:

Celebrate, gentlemen. You earned it. :ace:

P. S. Read this with Only My Railgun playing on the background. It was wicked. :datas:
Bbbbut I thought Zoro fans are salty
:risitasad::risitavirus:

I think Linlin isn't necessarily down. She very well might be (especially considering Law's words and the Editor's note):

But it is not necessarily the case:

This may just be the 1010 moment for the Kidd and Law vs Linlin fight. See what Law said in this chapter:

It's eerily similar to what Zoro said before Asura:

After Asura, the fight became a 1 vs 1 between Luffy and Kaido.

It's not implausible that after Puncture Wille the fight will become a 1 vs 1 between Kidd and Linlin.

Maybe Linlin will start using Haoshoku coating then and Kidd and Linlin will finally get their Haoshoku sky splitting clash?

(Another reason I suspect that she's not yet done is the new anime opening featuring the Onigashima skull coming alive. That might very well be Linlin's Awakening and her Trump Card).

@Pantheos, @ReggieZoldyck21, @rerere, @Monkey D Theories, @Lukegranders, @Paperchampion23, @Rosella.Fiamingo, @Kejon, @DarkWitch.
I agree. Do not think the fight is over. It’ll now turn into a 1 v 1 between her and Kidd.

Status
Not open for further replies.