Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What a chapter! Teamwork, Law's devastating blow, Electromagnetic Railgun, Big Mom finally using haki in this fight, Broken bones etc.
:finally:
Law and Kidd fans eating goood, although I don't think Big Mom is down just yet.

Those who have slandered Kidd excessively better hide..this is just the beginning...
If there ever were a doubt that Cook FC are the worst powerscalers in OP fandom, let this chapter be one of the reasons to erase that doubt. :milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Bbbbut I thought Zoro fans are salty
:risitasad::risitavirus:
Why should we be salty? We still have Zoro vs Calli and ZKK to look forward to. :rosismile:

A truly glorious performance and hopefully end to this battle.

Some of these abilities might be coming from nowhere but I'm glad Oda went all out with Kid and Law. No need to doubt their capabilities now. If Big Mom is completely finished, I think they've done pretty well as rivals, taking down an Emperor instead of Luffy getting all of them.

Law's attack definitely seemed more visually impressive but I don't doubt Kid's did plenty of significant damage too if that was his best. Law's abilities are just too amazing, from his regular room to kroom to this finisher, just crazy stuff from the Surgeon of Death. I'm looking forward to seeing Law found out the history of the D and whichever upcoming battles he has. Just like Law mentioned destroying the gears back in Punk Hazard, he's the one declaring it's the end for Big Mom's era. Hopefully the Kid downplay also reduces after this performance, Eustass earned it.

Hopefully they've done it and finished Big Mom off (speaking of her, she was pretty good thus chapter from healing to that attack that sliced clean through Kid's bull to still standing after Law's assault).

Yeah, I agree with your friend here. This chapter was cool but that's it as far as the fight goes. Everything else has been lackluster, worse than the Queen fight IMO.

Kidd was built up to have some connection to Linlin in Udon but that never materialized and Law was here to be a call back to Sabaody. Equating Linlin to a Pacifista was always a weird play by Oda and it wouldn't of taken much to give Law deeper motivation against her.

5/10 fight with the last chapter saving it. Weaker than Queen v. Sanji and King Arbel v. Zoro. Kaido v. Luffy is pending
Post automatically merged:

??? Weird interpretation, she was hammering Law with blows. Those are def comparable to Kong Gun. Law's just an ungodly tank when he needs to be.
:kaidowhat:

What? This fight is NOT worse than Lanjino vs Queen. Not even close. There is a convincing argument for Lanjino vs Queen to be the worst fight of the arc. The same cannot be said about K&L vs Meme. :kata:

same goes for Kidd when he appeared shock when G4 Ryou Luffy was beating up Kaido.
Also side note; did Law awakened his DF post Dressorosa or was Law underestimating Doffy by miles.
He probably awakened it after dressrosa. Or if it did happen before he definitely couldn't use it in any practical way, otherwise it wouldn't make any sense to risk dying at the hand of doffy when you could kill him right then and there

Can't be mad at chapter like this i am so glad we got more applications of Kidd's DF and not just creating Gigantic Mecha and Arms " Although to be honest i loved them all and never saw why people hated it " i wonder if this new Assign technique can work like JJK spoiler if he Assigns an S to his target and himself can he stop them from every touching him or can he throw them as far as he can by using larger fields of magnetism, and ALw was nothing short of EPIC law stonks this chapter shoot through the damn roof like no other
:lawbepo: :lawbepo:His Attack and resolve to go through with it is amazing as he keep tanking a large number of Big mom relentless punches as the sword was reaching Wano.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Zoro used up all he had to scar Kaido (Kaido didn't even budge), Law can very well target his inners and deal more damage. King of Hell Zoro might come close to it but the physical durability of any top tiers will stop him from dealing significant damage.
LOL, no.

The Zoro that scarred Kaido:
  • Did not have Haoshoku coating.
  • Had no stamina left.
    • He collapsed on his own after the attack.
  • Had 30 broken bones.
  • Could barely even stand.

King of Hell Zoro's offensive prowess is tiers above Rooftop Zoro.

King's wings are more durable than even Kaido, and King of Hell Zoro can tear through those wings.

King of Hell Zoro might come close to it but the physical durability of any top tiers will stop him from dealing significant damage.
This is delusional. Rooftop Zoro could already significantly damage Top Tiers.

Linlin was terrified of Kaido taking Hiryuu Kaen:

Status
Not open for further replies.