Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queens casual attack cannot even take that jobber sanji. Kidd will steamroll sanji to Oblivion
--Jobber sanji dodged lasers lol , he never tanked them

--BM can't dodge unlike jobber sanji

--Kidd is middd :suresure::suresure:
Post automatically merged:

--Law too powerful :steef::steef: ; BM showed good defense still wanted better offensive moves from her plus no adv coc

--Kidd sucked ass

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
As I have said before, I didnt expect Oda could draw this fight so that all 3 of them look bad and yet, he managed it. :crazwhat:
The most PIS and a plot armor butchered fight so far, hands down. The worst is they could have won without it...
Regarding Meme, she is defeated, like all others in this war who were doubted - Sasaki, WsW, Queen, Ulti, PejiWann...

Law shocks Meme with Kroom 1st time -

Law shocks Meme with Kroom 2nd time -

Law shocks Meme with Kroom 3rd time and makes a hole in the ground - Look at the damaji!

Overall, very disappointing fight for all 3 of them. Oda literally forgot that speed and dodging exist...

With Big Mom I simply see no narrative satisfaction with having her be defeated here and now by Kid and Law. They are simply the wrong people to do this imo.

With Kaido it's kind of whatever.

I'm not irked that she goes down, but I'm just tired of all these standard shounen tropes of characters tanking damage with no effect on them at all, being able to pull out new powers and trump cards while seemingly on their last leg and so on.

It makes fights feel like nothing really has an impact or consequence. It's just characters showing off their powers until Oda decides "This is the one attack that actually sticks."

I haven't been enjoying One Piece fights in a very long time, fights make no sense anymore, perhaps they never have, this is just Fairy Tail levels of writing of having characters declare their limitation or current state only to prove themselves and everyone else wrong.

Actions don't have consequences anymore, anything goes, so I'm just happy we are finally closing them all down and can move on with the story.
Thats so true. It looked like none of big mom's attacks had any effect on them. Its like she has 0 attack damage. And the only attacks that actually hurt them were off screened. Oda is pretty much saying "i dont care about her moves or her strength, i will only show them panels with her getting her ass kicked". By doing that, he completely diminish her value though and our satisfaction of seeing her getting defeated.

you know what, I think due to luffy and zoro being absolute monster they are we unknowingly underestimate law and kid.
the 2 of them are also bullshit af.

kid's whole kit and fighting stlye areactually ridiculus, 1 assign and you are not touching him, then he spams metal robot/ metal bull / metal beams, ramming at you , or EMP blast your ass.
we dont have to add about law, its literally the most broken fruit in the verse

they only struggle because big mom also have a bullshit fruit, with way more powerfull physique and haki

Dang this is even more brutal than the previous chapter :steef::steef:. Law and Kid are taking a lot of Ws this chapter, especially Law, he is the king of feats in this chapter. It's not only about his Puncture Wille, he tanked BM's haki punches, he strategized and led most of the fight. Take this W, Law and Kid fans, you guys are eating good. :cheers:

Now this becomes a week of guessing whether BM is down or not. I'm not sure if she's down yet, but if she recovers again using her another soul, it will be the question of how much more lifespan she actually has. It could be that she doesn't have more soul to use, or she could just die the moment she uses another soul. But we'll have to see first if she's already down or not.

(Another reason I suspect that she's not yet done is the new anime opening featuring the Onigashima skull coming alive. That might very well be Linlin's Awakening and her Trump Card).

@Pantheos, @ReggieZoldyck21, @rerere, @Monkey D Theories, @Lukegranders, @Paperchampion23, @Rosella.Fiamingo, @Kejon, @DarkWitch.

If this is true, then looks my prediction is becoming true. Big mom is moria then luffy will fight oars/onigashima. Zoro will fight kaido then sanji vs big mom..

Big Mom will be pushed down by the beam till she arrives the ground.
which means she would have three reasons for her damages
Law's attack
Kid's attack
and Falling to the ground.
even if she don't die she will be unconscious for sure.
Law weaker attack , broke her arm and ribs? i would assume her bone will be broken again and she will get a hole thanks to Kid's too , add to that the fall. she is done for.
if she escapes death count her lucky. and even her healing needs life span. either way she is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.