Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I've been thinking about it...Adv CoC without the lethality of blades is quite ineffective

Adv CoC with blades ~ Law's Awakening > Kidd's awakening >= Adv CoC without blades

Feel free to post you own ranking if you disagree
No, I think King of Hell Zoro's attacks are superior to Law's Awakening. Of course, I'm biased here.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
LAw's attack literally bypasses any defense one has. How can anyone top that..?? at best it may come close to it.
Haoshoku Coating. A power that only a handful of the very strongest possess:

Zoro could already leave a permanent scar on the most durable character on the verse (the second person ever to do that) even before awakening his Haoshoku:

King of Hell Zoro has Top 5 offence in the verse.

Definitely a 5 star chapter..

Law made big mom shit her pants and all that while he was taking a barrage of punches from her. His attack is op af and that huge hole is meant for something.
Kid's attack is the strongest of the two and even law believed him that he will finish off big mom.
He remind me luffy to some degree while he spoke about his trump card.
I don't get the wano hate or "big mom is a trash", for me that woman is a monster that she had the misfortune to fight the next two emperors of the new generation.

Now let's see what the next PK will do to the wsc:myman:

Law’s final attack has shown the greatest AP to date.

Puncture Wille caused a hole about the size of Onigashima if not bigger. While Law dug it deep because if not then it would’ve caught Wanokuni in its blast radius.:crazwhat:

And BM ate that attack from the inside. WHAT THE FUCK and that bitch still standing?! :crazwhat:

Law and BM came out fucking beastly out of that clash. Top AP and top durability portrayal in one. And let’s not forget Law eating those Haki punches that put WCI G4 Luffy into a cripple. Goddamn LAW

Haoshoku Coating. A power that only a handful of the very strongest possess:

Zoro could already leave a permanent scar on the most durable character on the verse (the second person ever to do that) even before awakening his Haoshoku:

King of Hell Zoro has Top 5 offence in the verse.
Zoro used up all he had to scar Kaido (Kaido didn't even budge), Law can very well target his inners and deal more damage. King of Hell Zoro might come close to it but the physical durability of any top tiers will stop him from dealing significant damage.

I seriously don't get why Oda can't draw a good Kid attack. The railgun looks cool,the attack itself lacks oomph that even Ichiji's beam on Oven had .

,though I can see it has more force behind it. The black outlines makes it clear,he still needed to draw it better.

Law attacks looks great,and once again it is the attack who feels that does the most damage. On surface level it's alright,but damn how can one look at what BM does and not facepalm? Why does BM leave law there and doesn't shove him or grap him away instead of throwing multiple punches that she sees it doesn't do anything? To add insult to injury she didn't even try one CoC attack on them.

Complete butchery by Oda,I hope we are done with BM and not at the same time..

:kidsmile:
Im glad that im a fan of the Captain Kid. This chapter was pure action. The era of Big Mom is over and the next is Kaido. As I always said it was the Captian that would finish her of. I hope that we get the reaction of CP0 and Kaido next chapter.
And also congrats to the fans of Law.

Status
Not open for further replies.