Rate:

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I think Linlin isn't necessarily down. She very well might be (especially considering Law's words and the Editor's note):

But it is not necessarily the case:

This may just be the 1010 moment for the Kidd and Law vs Linlin fight. See what Law said in this chapter:

It's eerily similar to what Zoro said before Asura:

After Asura, the fight became a 1 vs 1 between Luffy and Kaido.

It's not implausible that after Puncture Wille the fight will become a 1 vs 1 between Kidd and Linlin.

Maybe Linlin will start using Haoshoku coating then and Kidd and Linlin will finally get their Haoshoku sky splitting clash?

(Another reason I suspect that she's not yet done is the new anime opening featuring the Onigashima skull coming alive. That might very well be Linlin's Awakening and her Trump Card).

@Pantheos, @ReggieZoldyck21, @rerere, @Monkey D Theories, @Lukegranders, @Paperchampion23, @Rosella.Fiamingo, @Kejon, @DarkWitch.

Last edited:
I think Linlin isn't necessarily down. She very well might be (especially considering Law's words and the Editor's note):

But it is not necessarily the case:

This may just be the 1010 moment for the Kidd and Law vs Linlin fight. See what Law said in this chapter:

It's eerily similar to what Zoro said before Asura:

After Asura, the fight became a 1 vs 1 between Luffy and Kaido.

It's not implausible that after Puncture Wille the fight will become a 1 vs 1 between Kidd and Law.

Maybe Linlin will start using Haoshoku coating then and Kidd and Linlin will finally get their Haoshoku sky splitting clash?

(Another reason I suspect that she's not yet done is the new anime opening featuring the Onigashima skull coming alive. That might very well be Linlin's Awakening and her Trump Card).

@Pantheos, @ReggieZoldyck21, @rerere, @Monkey D Theories, @Lukegranders, @Paperchampion23, @Rosella.Fiamingo, @Kejon, @DarkWitch.
I'm open to that scenario
Hell, I would like it
But Linlin is 80 or 90% defeated already

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I had a lot of threads shitting on Big Mom planned.

But I don’t feel like it anymore.

A little disturbed by how many people think she’s not down
Nah go ahead. I think she's in all likelihood defeated.

It's just the similarities of Law's last stand to Zoro's that gives me some pause.

Status
Not open for further replies.