Not open for further replies.
The MERE RESIDUE

A FRACTION of THE UNFATHOMABLE INTERNAL DAMAGE BM SUFFERED

that has traveled MILES AWAY from the primary focus of damage

FROM A DYING TRAFALGAR LAW

WITHOUT ANY FORM OF HEALING SINCE THE START OF THIS BATTLE

Is capable of

DESTROYING AN AREA COVERING TENS OF MOUNTAINS

NOT JUST A SLICE BUT THE WHOLE MASS OF LAND AND STONE DISINTEGRATING TO NOTHINGNESS

AND CREATING AN ABYSS

OF AN UNOBSERVABLE DEPTH

:steef:

@Law-sama @Trafalgar_D_Law its your time to shine and we are eating good

:finally:
Puncture Wille is near Hakai level if Shock Wille broke her ribs :steef::finally:

I seriously don't get why Oda can't draw a good Kid attack. The railgun looks cool,the attack itself lacks oomph that even Ichiji's beam on Oven had .

,though I can see it has more force behind it. The black outlines makes it clear,he still needed to draw it better.

Law attacks looks great,and once again it is the attack who feels that does the most damage. On surface level it's alright,but damn how can one look at what BM does and not facepalm? Why does BM leave law there and doesn't shove him or grap him away instead of throwing multiple punches that she sees it doesn't do anything? To add insult to injury she didn't even try one CoC attack on them.

Complete butchery by Oda,I hope we are done with BM and not at the same time..
You won't see the force of it until next week. Look at the rocks under Linlin. She's being pushed back into the ground.
Post automatically merged:

Bbbbut I thought Zoro fans are salty
:risitasad::risitavirus:
@The White Crane is literally one of the few major Zoro fans that actually can accept other viewpoints or theories about characters and be excited for those possibilities, even when it affects Zoro's own (or even elevates it).

You won't see the force of it until next week. Look at the rocks under Linlin. She's being pushed back into the ground.
Post automatically merged:

@The White Crane is literally one of the few major Zoro fans that actually can accept other viewpoints or theories about characters and be excited for those possibilities, even when it affects Zoro's own (or even elevates it).
Franosuke, ZzShinichi, General Duke Hyuo, Nidai_Kitetsu also can compromise.

...Shishio and Cinera also actually can, but theyre a lil bit tsundere about it imo.

Anybody know whats the point of extending the sword that much if the target is literally in front of you?

Seems like i am in a minority but was more impressed with the railgun
Figured he was needing to use his sword as a lightning rod cause otherwise the attack would fuck up everything around him- including himself. So he needed to dig it right into the earth.

Franosuke, ZzShinichi, General Duke Hyuo, Nidai_Kitetsu also can compromise.

...Shishio and Cinera also actually can, but theyre a lil bit tsundere about it imo.
Yes In my experience, Shinichi is also great. Never really have discussed much with the rest. I don't really agree about the last 2 lol, especially if you look at my wall and the entire argument that ensued about Kizaru.

That being said, I respect some Cinera theories, like the one made this chapter about Kid potentially still fighting BM (though I don't believe it's happening yet).

SmokedOut

Life Is Good ✌️
I guess this answers the question about who did more damage last chapter.

BM turning her bones into homies to heal them is an extremely creative use of her powers, I love it!

Remember kids, opposite polarities attract and similar repels

So according to these angles, Momo is dragging Onigashima towards Ringo. This a perfect setup for a certain grave to be visited.

Status
Not open for further replies.