Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
Obito was so down bad he started a world war
Post automatically merged:

akai shuichi fan ? :cheers:
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:
As a big fan of Akai Shuichi from Detective Conan, I picked "Akai" as my username on OJ.

Then when we moved here it was already taken (@Akai :kriwhat:)
And that's the sad backstory of how I became the bootleg Akai. Akai the second version. The Dollar Store Akai :pepehands:

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You took days off from work for a game? Lmao
Yes I did, I actually had 2 paid days off given to me by my work because:

A. I was doing a good job over there.
B. I have been working there for a while and have not taken a day off yet.

Couldn't think of a better vacation than to make the experience of a game I'm excited about as fufilling as possible.
:endthis:

Couldn't think of a better vacation than to make the experience of a game I'm excited about as fufilling as possible.
Lol it's completely normal you don't have to make excuses

I legit just started my new job and I already have 2 weeks off because my coworkers got Covid :tchpepe:. Luckily I don‘t. I just had it in December anyway.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You guys get no paid vacation days?:sus:
We do, but I was sort of in a middle zone because of a weird situation of how I got employed.

Started as a paid intern, internship ended so I went to finish college, they unexpectedly picked me back up as a higher paid intern a few months later, then they made me into a temp worker, then they extended the temp work.

Because I stopped working for them for a few months before they rehired me the first internship didn't count towards the year requirement for a vacation (policy stuff from higher ups), but I was like a month away from it. So they gave me 2 personal days for whatever I want to hold me over until then.

D

Deleted member 863

I thought luffy did not want to own anything.

Luffy is basically an autistic fuck who runs around screaming he will be pirate king while naruto tries to understand the world and sacrifice himself for a greater good. Do not compare the depth and aura of naruto uzumaki with the tenten feats and portrayal of monkey d. luffy.

Also shout out to the real ones in bda and especially naruto supporters like sugoi, flex etc.

Shout out to all my Kage folks.
We are kage!
Naruto is overhated