I feel like if the fight were to continue or she's not defeated
The dialgue at the end of the chapter would be quite strange in retrospect
It had a sense of finality to it that even the queen fight didn't really have

I feel like we have to see impact of punk damned before really knowing (which I guess is obvious) lol

I have a feeling he shot her through the island because she's being shot at an angle
But it's hard to tell the exact positioning

Another possibility is that the attack goes through her and doesn't necessarily push her anywhere
Instead leaving her with a mortal wound of some kind
This is my favorite option because it gives the chance of some real dramatic moments for her character

Instead of being a more goofy defeat
Which isn't terrible but I would definitely prefer something a little more serious when it comes to her end

I feel like if the fight were to continue or she's not defeated
The dialgue at the end of the chapter would be quite strange in retrospect
It had a sense of finality to it that even the queen fight didn't really have

I feel like we have to see impact of punk damned before really knowing (which I guess is obvious) lol

I have a feeling he shot her through the island because she's being shot at an angle
But it's hard to tell the exact positioning

Another possibility is that the attack goes through her and doesn't necessarily push her anywhere
Instead leaving her with a mortal wound of some kind
This is my favorite option because it gives the chance of some real dramatic moments for her character

Instead of being a more goofy defeat
Which isn't terrible but I would definitely prefer something a little more serious when it comes to her end
The editor‘s comment at the end seemed pretty final, too. But I hope she‘s not killed here.