Status
Not open for further replies.
2022 will be end of wano arc,
Fourth arc will show wano party after defeat two emperors , there more aftermath news and will know what is shanks , sabo , boa doing here.

I bet Cody beat boa Hancock cause he has pink as goku black.

The Marines are definitely not talking about the Shichibukai here. Yes, it's part of the issue, but something happened with Alabasta that leaked at the close of the Reverie. The Marines are using all of their resources to resolve the issue.

Whatever this is, should have nothing to to with Shichibukai abolishment, because it it shouldn't make Garp concerned that the fish people would be concerned about humans after.

4 Shichibukai do not require the entire navy to handle. And the leaked Intel is different from it all

@Roo it's the same as the manga. BB is definitely talking about a non-living thing here. Which is why I think its Pluton and had to do with alabasta.
Post automatically merged:

nvm i remembered wrong, I though the anime played the reveal of the warlords being chased before bb comments
My b just saw this and linked the video. Yeah it's the same as the manga. Seems to be something huge they are fighting over

The Marines are definitely not talking about the Shichibukai here. Yes, it's part of the issue, but something happened with Alabasta that leaked at the close of the Reverie. The Marines are using all of their resources to resolve the issue.

Whatever this is, should have nothing to to with Shichibukai abolishment, because it it shouldn't make Garp concerned that the fish people would be concerned about humans after.

4 Shichibukai do not require the entire navy to handle. And the leaked Intel is different from it all
I think its about Cobra's death. 4 Buster calls and sending Fuji might be too much for Marines.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco

@Roo it's the same as the manga. BB is definitely talking about a non-living thing here. Which is why I think its Pluton and had to do with alabasta.

My b just saw this and linked the video. Yeah it's the same as the manga. Seems to be something huge they are fighting over
God, I just want to find out what was reported in that newspaper. So much juicy shit just waiting for us at the end of Wano.
:stealthblack:

By the way I found this on Reddit, thoughts?
https://www.reddit.com/r/OnePiece/comments/sl7b75

I think its about Cobra's death. 4 Buster calls and sending Fuji might be too much for Marines.
Imo the 4 pieces of news are:

- Shichibukai abolition
- Death is Sabo, but because he disappeared with Kuma and teleported, not because he's actually dead.
- Assassination attempt is Vivi, but SHF saved her
- 4th leaked news from Wapol is Cobra's death and leaking Pluton's location

Something like this tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.