Status
Not open for further replies.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe. At least the Onigashima conflict. Post-Wano might take a while considering Oda needs to update us on outside world stuff too. There is likely an Act 4 after beating Kaido, since Luffy will faint and there will be a timeskip. It makes sense to end Act 3 when he wins
Kind of disagree here

Wano will end with a bang.

It won't be normal arc ending in my opinion.

Yonkou saga is going on.

Wano will end with ShS finding themselves in precarious situation

Maybe. At least the Onigashima conflict. Post-Wano might take a while considering Oda needs to update us on outside world stuff too. There is likely an Act 4 after beating Kaido, since Luffy will faint and there will be a timeskip. It makes sense to end Act 3 when he wins
I think it's before the next movie. New movies always release after major battles with new bounties and stuff. Also, I doubt it will feature Shanks before Kaido gets defeated lol.
Post automatically merged:

Kind of disagree here

Wano will end with a bang.

It won't be normal arc ending in my opinion.

Yonkou saga is going on.

Wano will end with ShS finding themselves in precarious situation
Admirals are gonna come to Wano.

I think it ends with Admirals coming to Wano. Imagine them just doing nothing while a new threat is about to emerge lol. My guess is they'll want to lock them all up before they get too much admiration/prestige.
Nah I think the Marines are all fighting Blackbeard and other pirates for the thing Wapol leaked to Morgans

Likely Pluton

Oda "I want to cherish Akainu and draw him with great respect"

Haters "Akainu gonna be made a bitch by Sabo/Gorosei/Imu/Insert any random character here"
It is literally same scene of don’t speak ill of zoro but people kept repeating same mistake.

I has never seen people downplay and afraid of akainu like other characters. No characters compare to akainu to haters wise.
Mario is closest one to akainu but no one downplay Mario anymore

Status
Not open for further replies.