Status
Not open for further replies.
@Naomi hold my hand while you tell me who do you think is the right lynch candidates for today?

lmao

well sus on dragomir flip, never showed. so people claiming someone town based of what there saying dragomir claimed, only way would to vote one of them out, to see if there lying.

either kiwi,jinri,michelle or ekko (who never showed up, so strong scum lean on him)

:rosismile:

lmao

well sus on dragomir flip, never showed. so people claiming someone town based of what there saying dragomir claimed, only way would to vote one of them out, to see if there lying.

either kiwi,jinri,michelle or ekko (who never showed up, so strong scum lean on him)

correction noctis not ekko, but he scummy to

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
I was in the same layer with Nick and he said he suspects Light for being Orange Peel. Last day phase I saw Light posting what looks like screams in caps and this reminded me of a scum role last weebs that needed to do that and the players who posts next to them will get roleblocked.
Lol. In the disc chat Sallu also thought I was Orange Peel lmao. Why do people think that?

@Light D Lamperouge is your maniacal cackling your own role or something that was done to you?
Winds howling.

Lol. In the disc chat Sallu also thought I was Orange Peel lmao. Why do people think that?

Winds howling.
It was because Orange Peel used actions for the first time on day 2. Some players also said they haven't gotten their roles and in the discord chat we were speculating either it was an inactive on day 1 who is orange peel or it could have been a player who got their role on day 2.

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž
Also @Grammaton I voted Jinri earlier but forgot to explain so Imma do it now.

I am voting her because she's been a scum read of mine for an extended period of time. I am also eyeballing her as a potential teammate of Rhea's tbh. She was set on making the lynch either Ratchet or Ultra and outta nowhere adopted a scum read of Rhea. Felt like bussing. Also I am clearing something up with Nova so there might be more.

Status
Not open for further replies.